• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Good support today but even better performance from our team and our own fans to keep them relatively quiet. Definitely contributed to a fantastic atmosphere.

One of ours got arrested outside Blue Boar, and there was an ambulance on corner of North and West road with one of ours slumped in a doorway. Didn't see anything else.

Someone was cut on the face.

was it Luton fans who spoke in the minutes silenc?

There was obviously some outside the northbank still to get in, who were singing, then one of our lot shouts shut up you luton *****. A lot of people laughed, then Luton had a go at us for making a noise.

The club should look at Exec Box 3 - causing trouble all game. I just don't understand why the club allows beer + away fans in those boxes. I didn't see a coin thrown but certainly gestures were made to home fans thru the 90.

Went off big time after game in Shakespeare drive & West Street. Came out of West Stand & couple of Blues fans with bloodied noses, small Luton firm few yards ahead.
On West Street the merged with some others, & targeted some Blues fans. Other Blues fans came to help & Gingers brother copped a pasting, which saw an Ambulance being called.
Old Bill wer'nt on the scene for about 10 mins, f**k knows where they were?. One of their main instigators, guy in white T- shirt, once he's taken his coat off, appeared to have got nicked.
Queued up with son for Morcambe tickets, and at 5.50 pm there was there main firm est 150 plus, inside & outside Blue Boar, with loads of Plod present.
Should be an interesting evening on the seafront, as word has it that they are here for the evening (one of them told me that), and numbers of Sheff Utd fans also in town, making a weekend of it, as played at Orient today.

I heard before the game there may be some Luton in the south stand...spoke to a copper who was with Jobson and the coppers reaction? If you don't like it, don't go to games....complete ******

I heard before the game there may be some Luton in the south stand...spoke to a copper who was with Jobson and the coppers reaction? If you don't like it, don't go to games....complete ******
That's shocking, might be worth informing @SUFCpolice on Twitter, doubt that's the message they want to get across to fans

Did he call you a complete ****** or was that your opinion of him?

I think this about the minute "silence" broken by the chanting Luton cretins;
a) One lot were in the ground at the time - then they had the temerity to sing "You are embarrasing!" :sad:
b) The other singing lot sounded like they were outside the ground at the time, so the be fair, didn't know the "silence" (apart from one *** in the South Upper :dim: ) was happening.

Saw a fight in the road of Shakespeare drive in the middle of the road, a guy had blood in his mouth. Amother set ofeople came running down one guy had blood coming out of his eye. I do not know if they were southend or luton fans.

when I came out of the west thee luton firm had targeted who they had in mind for a kicking, appears these southend fans had given it the biggen in the game and the Luton fans wanted to see how good they were....well that was what was shouted out by the leader of this LUTON fans.......food for thought

My son and myself left on the final whistle as he had to be somewhere and a group of about 12 were already outside the west stand road and one kicked out at a lad who got away. My son... whos a big lad gave me his expensive watch ..'incase he was called on' ...but fortunately there was no more trouble coming up the road. Begs to ask where the old bill were though. If a crowd of ours had come out the ground singing all hell would have broken loose. Funny though how I could tell their lot from yards away.... perhaps im a racist.

Back