• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

... I forgot the Rioch played for Luton.

Things went wrong for my Subbuteo team when, in a feisty encounter against Watford, Raddy Antic went for a studs up sliding tackle and ended up under the fridge with a snapped arm.

The Subbuteo League studied the evidence and deducted me 30 points and we were relegated!:'(

I dont get the offence taken.

Its hardly a shocking post bearing in mind the negative events surrounding the Cambridge game, we have even questioned the risk here ourselves.

If you lived in Luton the opportunity of a day out to anywhere else would be hugely appealing. Its right up there with Grimsby and Hartlepool in the 'worst away day towns' list.

It will be good to see the ground with I would expect our biggest attendance of the season. I'm sure it will be a good atmposhere what with there being a good away following. Luton do think they are a huge club though which is a big strange being in league 2??

I am nervous about playing them though as for me they were the best team I had seen all season at their place but I know things have gone on a downward spiral for them since. Could be a huge match depending on tonights result.

... I forgot the Rioch played for Luton.

Things went wrong for my Subbuteo team when, in a feisty encounter against Watford, Raddy Antic went for a studs up sliding tackle and ended up under the fridge with a snapped arm.

The Subbuteo League studied the evidence and deducted me 30 points and we were relegated!:'(

More importantly, if Luton win the game will their manager invade the pitch wearing a very questionably fitted grey suit (before popping round the back of the main stand for a bit of slap and tickle with a lady of disrepute)?

Hi all

I certainly didn't mean to be condescending, and I was not comparing you to those other clubs I mentioned. I have a lot of time for SUFC and if we were not rivals, I usually like to see you do well. As for claims of being a massive club; I don't think I made any. I just noticed another thread where people were expressing concern about trouble, and I get a bit fed up with a reputation that seems to follow us about, when the truth is somewhat different.

As for our away support, which someone questioned, this will be the 7th time that we have taken over 2000 away this season. I say this only as an indicator, not in a bragging "we are a big club" kind of way. I just wanted people to know that the vast vast majority are football fans who want to support their team.

Kind Regards again.

A possible 2,500 Luton fans coming down on Saturday, over 2,000 sold up to now, gonna be a great game, 3 points will do first tonight:smile:

It sure is, wonder what sort of reception he will get.
yeah maybe a bit divided on that one, gutteridge also, liked him although he has a knack of getting the odd goal, and I think benson is still injured which is good for us:smile:

Back