• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Don16

Hey guys,

AFC Wimbledon fan here in peace. Slightly bizarre request really. I am out in Southend tomorrow night for a mate's birthday beers-up, meaning I can't go and see the Dons at Luton. The game is on TV on a Sky subscription channel called Premier Sports (sky channel 433). I just wondered if on the ridiculously small chance anyone knows of any pubs in Southend that actually subscribe to this channel and may have the game on tomorrow night?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Good luck for this season, like the Dons you have had your troubles off the field and I truly hope you do well this season, always liked Southend

Don

Last edited:
Your best bet is probably Saks, failing that the Park Tavern but be prepared for some strange looks when asking for the game to be put on!

Tell me more about premier sports. All due respect i doubt many will wnat to be watching wimbledon v luton on telly , especially in southend

As requested info on Premier Sports...

Premier Sports... weird channel really, it shows a lot of gaelic football! But they have just signed a deal with the Blue Square Bet Premier to show matches, one of which is the Dons at Luton on Friday night. Subscription costs £6.99 a month. Sky channel 433.

Website - http://www.premiersports.tv/

Well it is a no-go for Saks and O'Neill's, neither of those have it on :(

Looks like I am stuffed!

You will find somewhere.
The Last Post show any game.
Depends what other games are on to be honest!
I'm sure you'll find somewhere, afraid I cant help more than that !

hardly any pub will put this game on due to Dirty Leeds vs Donny being on Sky

Don.

Have you or one of your party go an Iphone. If so you can get football on there if you know the right sites as I watch England vs Switzerland the other night on my phone.

Back