• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

M.k And Orm Are Back But Who Would You Miss

Dept36

As i said M.K SHRIMPER and ORM have returned to the zone,not that it seems many noticed they were missing,so the question is who would you miss posting if they stopped and why?.
Mine is COCKLES because i find the ex fat knob very funny and he is one of the only posters on here that makes me laugh out loud,yesterdays post on bluebelles wierd day was classic.
Thank you Andrew thank you.

Last edited:
N'Zambia often pops up just at the right moment with a classic quip!

Nowhere!

Mixture of having to get my head down at work and falling behind on my CCNA studies. Thought the close season would be ideal for me to take a slight sojourn.

Dave The Shrimper because he is my fellow Scott Forbes lover!

talking of which, i've not seen much of the duke on here recently..

I would miss The Bloke in The Pram Shop... he's a stubborn bugger, but you gotta love hiom for it.

I'd miss loads :o But especially

jontosh2001 .. for the dancing girls (bring them back !!!) and
Mad Cyril ...... fantastic sense of humour, absolutely dry as a bone

oh, and of course

Cricko .......... cos its always good to have someone on board that you can feel superior to :p :p

I'd miss loads :o But especially

jontosh2001 .. for the dancing girls (bring them back !!!) and
Mad Cyril ...... fantastic sense of humour, absolutely dry as a bone

oh, and of course

Cricko .......... cos its always good to have someone on board that you can feel superior to :p :p

cheers mate. i've got a dancing girl up my sleeve and she might make an appearance soon!

cricko because every time he is gone i fear he might have passed on :(

o and he always comes up with some funny stuff

i would miss Cricko too... mainly because i feel the feeling is mutural

i would miss Cricko too... mainly because i feel the feeling is mutural

Not "Mutual" then Dave:finger: ...Of course I would miss the spaghetti legs and goal scoring prowess;)

cricko because every time he is gone i fear he might have passed on :(

o and he always comes up with some funny stuff

Lol, Thanks Josh ...I'm not quiet dead yet ...

oh, and of course

Cricko .......... cos its always good to have someone on board that you can feel Inferior to :p :p

I have corrected your obvious typo Lee:finger: :p

I love N'Zamba legend to the point where I want his children. I rarely see a post of his that dosent make me **** myself and in fact I feel a tad cheated when he makes a sensible post.

Back