• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

M25

Mr. Benedict

The Devious Badger
I just have to get this off my chest after struggling around it this afternoon on the way to Crawley.

This is possibly the most annoying road in the history of roads. May it be damned for the rest of time: it should NOT take 2 hours to travel 20 miles unless someone's stuffed it into the central reservation and blocked the entire carriageway. Grrrrr.

Rant over....

We took a diversion via Sevenoaks, Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells and East Grinstead!

And I cab't believe how well I've typed this considering what I've had tonight!

I flew to Southend yesterday afternoon. I could see all the traffic below...made me all warm inside, or maybe that was the sun!

Living in north-west London means I have to rely on the M25 just getting to home games. It can indeed be a nightmare, particularly early on in the season when you get all the holiday traffic too.

Came back off my hols yesterday and got to the M25 to be greeted with a pile of ****. took me longer to get from there 2 SoS than from Devon to the M25!

They need to widen it further to possibly 4 lanes throughout with some stretches up to 5 lanes.

Back