• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

MA dissertation on the integration of technology within football -short questionnaire

'Media and Cultural Studies'. eh? You're not trying to do anything good with your life, you're just wasting your time and my money.

The point you maybe missing is the structure you use and learn (and discipline ) to do the MA/Phd rather then the subject (which is why Civil service / Blue chip firms love to get History graduates ).

Mind you teh irony is with out media/animation students and graduates you wouldn't have your name ;)

I didn’t go to Uni straight after school because it wasn’t for me, however a few years later I did and it was the right move for me personally.

My point is, that we should just have respect for other peoples choices, what is right for you is not necessarily right for other people. Just have respect because it is quite hurtful when someone try’s and puts you down because of what you have decided to do in life.

Why should we have respect for other people's choices? If someone chooses to break into my home, I'm not going to respect that, I'm going to shoot him in the head. And I'm sorry you find my criticism so hurtful. When you finally enter the real world, you'll find that life is tough. So wear a cup.

It's not really that ironic. Irony is when you have 10,000 forks and you need a spoon.

SPORK , SPORK !!! It was an unholy alliance .
(Personally i love that a Canadian songstress wrote a song called ironic without any irony in it and had Thousands of people totally missing the point ;) )

Why should we have respect for other people's choices? If someone chooses to break into my home, I'm not going to respect that, I'm going to shoot him in the head. And I'm sorry you find my criticism so hurtful. When you finally enter the real world, you'll find that life is tough. So wear a cup.

Meditate upon these worlds with regards to Siddhartha's teaching of universal compassion , the teachings of Bharma and Maya , and the Supernal triad. With ephasis on ego or the yetzirah

Meditate upon these worlds with regards to Siddhartha's teaching of universal compassion , the teachings of Bharma and Maya , and the Supernal triad. With ephasis on ego or the yetzirah

You may have time to meditate, and to find excuses for the flagrantly reprehensible, but I have a family and drug habit to support.

Back