• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

MA dissertation on the integration of technology within football -short questionnaire

pickledseal

cowboy
Helping out a friend of mine who is a big Shrimper but doesn't post on here:

I am currently in the process of collecting data for my Masters dissertation on the integration of technology within football and would be very grateful if you could fill in two simple surveys (only ten questions). There is one of people whp play the game and one for just supporters, choose the one which is applicable to you. If you play and support at any level please fill in both.
Massive thanks
Sean
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/J77ZMF5 (Players)
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/J786XJR (Supporters)

No wonder this country's going to hell. What a crock of ****.

No, its because people like you think you are better than everybody else and believe that your word is gold. Telling fellow members of society to shut up because you dissagree with his/her argument is hardly the way of a good citizen especially when you are so worried the way this country is going.

No, its because people like you think you are better than everybody else and believe that your word is gold. Telling fellow members of society to shut up because you dissagree with his/her argument is hardly the way of a good citizen especially when you are so worried the way this country is going.

Who are you again?

If you can get a MA nowadays for quite a dull, simplistic survey, I fear for the future of academia. My MA dissertation was on the evolution of the progressive tense in spontaneous spoken English.

The guy's asking for help and what do we do? Throw it down his effing throat. Jesus fecking Christ folks, I know we've been courting **** Falls on the pitch but there's no need to carry it over to the rest of the forum.

Remind me not to ask for help from you lot when I get around to my dissertation.

The guy's asking for help and what do we do? Throw it down his effing throat. Jesus fecking Christ folks, I know we've been courting **** Falls on the pitch but there's no need to carry it over to the rest of the forum.

Second that, and all the talk of "exams and degrees getting easier" annoys me. Many people, me included, had to work very hard to get a good degree. Will fill questionnaire in now.

Remind me not to ask for help from you lot when I get around to my dissertation.

Second that, and all the talk of "exams and degrees getting easier" annoys me. Many people, me included, had to work very hard to get a good degree. Will fill questionnaire in now.

Thanks guys, was just helping a mate out.
Glad he didn't register to post on here himself!

The flipside of some of your arguments for work at M-level is that there is shedloads already written on many topics. I can't imagine there is that much academic stuff written on technology in football. Sean's a good lad and a Shrimper through and through and just wanted a hand!

On what? Lego Star Wars?

"Talkin' bout a (Cultural) Revolution ..."

Hey Chaps,

I never went to University as mixing with that kind of riff raff just simply wouldn't do.
Rather, I was home schooled for a large part of my youth. but being from a wealthy family, the motivation just wasn't there.

I remember for one of my exams I just handed in a piece of A3 with lots of cut outs of womens toilet parts on it. I think it was some of my best work, but the teacher violently disagreed.
Still, I had the last laugh because now he's dead.

I believe the Universities should be burnt down and all these so called academics forced to work in the fields.
This has been done before and from what I remember, was an outstanding success.

Kind Regards

It never done me no harm. :useless:

I didn’t go to Uni straight after school because it wasn’t for me, however a few years later I did and it was the right move for me personally.

My point is, that we should just have respect for other peoples choices, what is right for you is not necessarily right for other people. Just have respect because it is quite hurtful when someone try’s and puts you down because of what you have decided to do in life.

Blimey. All I did was criticise a rather simplistic questionnaire. I did fill it in though.

I didn’t go to Uni straight after school because it wasn’t for me, however a few years later I did and it was the right move for me personally.

My point is, that we should just have respect for other peoples choices, what is right for you is not necessarily right for other people. Just have respect because it is quite hurtful when someone tries and puts you down because of what you have decided to do in life.

Understood - sometimes it's good to have a laugh at ourselves though.

Amendment by courtesy of the deft hand of ShrimperZone's newest group - the Apostrophe Action Association. ;)

ps Tony - you old wag. No song title for this one ...

Creative Writing and Media and Cultural Studies. If all you're going to do is insult people who are trying to do something good with thier lives, then kindly sod off.

'Media and Cultural Studies'. eh? You're not trying to do anything good with your life, you're just wasting your time and my money.

Back