• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Well trailed but good we didn't snatch defeat from the jaws of victory..

Another player on a 3 year deal. Another injury prone player.

Good on his day but another that may only play 30 games

Fantastic, on par with the news that Kightly signed

We surely must have the best wingers/midfield in the league!
They both have 10+ goals in them "IF" they both stay fit

Come on Phil, old school 4-4-2 please

Great news as it's a 3 year deal which is good for both sides I would of thought, can chip in with a few goals and if staying fit and picked for first 11 on a regular basis I can see him getting us 10 goals a season if fully fit:thumbsup:

Fantastic, on par with the news that Kightly signed

We surely must have the best wingers/midfield in the league!
They both have 10+ goals in them "IF" they both stay fit

Come on Phil, old school 4-4-2 please

Good news on the signing front - let's hope for an injury and virus free season. :thumbsup:

There was a cracking winger playing for Scunny last season and Rochdale had a good winger (if I remember correctly) ..... and there was a third winger that I am struggling to remember at the moment .........

............ so rather than say we have the best in the league I would say that McLaughlin and Kightly should be able to hold their own in this league.:smile:

Back