• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mad people you have/are dating/married to.

I ended up going out with a total nutter for about 9 months.

Must have been six years or so ago maybe less cant really recall. Anyway I was working in the city at the time and would think of myself as really living the city lifestyle. I was getting up at six am to go to the gym, straight to my desk to make as much money as possible in a day and then out on the **** in the pm.

Week before I had met the nutter I had been on a date with some clunge from Rochford. Anyway missed me last train home on that date and ended up staying at a mates in Upminster so this particualr night I decided to get the train early.

Drinking from 5-11pm on a Thursday always fun. Got to London Bridge and spotted a pretty blonde with a massive massive set on the platfrom but really skinny. At the time I felt sure could close ANY deal so I decided to have a crack.

I am always funnier when I am ****ed and within ten mins I had her number. She got off the train at Croydon and blew me a kiss. I was so not that bothered I moved down the train as soon as the train left East Croydon and chatted up another bird who I also ended up getting hold of later on - that is how little it meant.

The bird from Croydon and I met the following week at one of the bars near Bank. No word of a lie she takes her coat off and I am hooked by these mamoth breasts. Had my mate lined up to text me at 7pm in case she was a nutter on the frst date but all went well. Few dates later done the deed etc. Now to me it was just some action but to her it meant a lot more.

I then snapped my left knee in two after a shocking challenge playing football. I was off work for six weeks and had an operation a week after the injury. It was a pretty low time. I was 24 and used to being out every night with a wedge in my pocket to spend. All the sudden the highlight of my day was a mate coming over for a cup of tea and some playstation. I was seriously gutted.

Anyway the Nutter from Croydon really came into her own. She started coming over to see me and in fairness it made the six weeks pass really fast. Nothing seedy but she would come over and we would watch a DVD etc. Even though I now hate this nutter I am still grateful for that.

Six weeks later I am fit again and back in the city. The whole six weeks this bird from Croydon has been saying to me "Are we going out now" etc - I used the old "I am still in love with my old bird" which of course is men code for not a ****ing chance love.

Anyway somehow she wore me down and I agreed we were going out. At the same time a saucy bird from Wickford and another from somewhere West London started at work so being a man about town I have a crack at them both.They both make it clear on our first work night out they both like me and both are putty in my hands. So not only am I seeing some bird from Croydon I dont really care about I am also sort of seeing a bird from Wickford and this bird from West London. Both of whom are friends and of course cant each other there seeing me.

So i am living this triple life for about a month or two and got to be honest I loved it. Only problem was I was spending half my time staying over the croydon birds as it was easier than coming back to brighton every night. Of course I cant tell anyone at work (bar my old work mates Benny boy and Hornchurch Matt) and I cant leave my phone on as I am getting all manner of smutty texts from various birds - ****ing mental time in my life.

Anyway the Croydon brid is getting suspicious so she starts her plan to find out what is going on. this included.

1) Texting me from her sisters phone to ask me for a date pretending to be a customer
2) Her keep turning up in any bar I happened to mention I was going too by chance
3) Asking for Dad of DtS number so she can check on me when I am at Roots Hall.
4) Telling me she was going to get my name tatooed on her back and wanting me to do the same with her name
5) Calling my boss at 7pm in the office and asking what time i left the office and then asking if I was on my own when I left.

Anyway last about eight months. She must have meant something to me as she met Dad of DtS twice I think but in the end her madness got to much and after a home defeat went over to hers and got my stuff.

She wouldnt accept it and told me she would kill herself.She then got naked and todl me to have her one last time, She then grabbed my legs and refused to let me walk like a small child would, I finally made the break by basically pushing her over (in a gentleish way) and legging it. I got back to Sandersted station which was her local. it was only 2 mins from her flat and the info board said the train to Croydon was due in two mins.

The next two mins were like something out of a horror film. Just as I saw the train in the distance I saw her running towards me. The train took an age to get there and the platform was crowded with people heading into the city. " Daaavvvvveeeeee" she screamed " I lvoe you dont go".......I was like **** me hurry up train.

As it pulled in and the doors opened up I got on the train. I saw her running over the footbridge calling my name. Thank the lord the doors shut just before she got there. I sat down feeling safe. She then basically flung herself against the window screaming "I love you......". The train pulled off and she ran along the platform banging on the window like a nutter.

I got home and she called me and said she was coming down to sort it out as we "had to be together" - She also said no-one else could have me if she couldnt. I thought **** that and cleared off back to Dads in Hullbridge for a week to get away from the silly bitch. I am still scared as **** to ever see her again to the point where despite being an obvious change point on my train home I wont get off at Croydon unless I really have too.

Since then she quit her job and became a lap dancer in Croydon and she appears in a lot of the mens mags with the Charlies out. I can honestly say what a lucky escape it was. She tried to request me as a friend on facebook and even in her photo you can both see her massive set and that she is a nutter.

Lol.Crazy days.

Scrounger is some what of an odd bod as is Mark Davies..but to each there own I guess.

Back