• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mad Rush For Tickets

Grayson

Life President⭐
Here I am today sitting on my computer waiting for 10am to arrive so I can try and snap up 2 tickets to Muse at the Royal Albert Hall. I'm so nervous that I'll miss out. Hate waiting.

Some are on eBay already (must be very confident of getting them) for over £150! So if I miss out I've got no chance I'm sure.

What mad rush for tickets have you all experienced? Any tales?

Speaking of tales - I MUST keep away from keyboard shortcuts that'll refresh or change webpage. Ahhh :minger:

Ricky Gervais, live - Sold out in seconds no chance.
The Verve at Brixton Academy (in their heyday) - my spawny ex got through!
Snow Patrol - acoustic gig in Islington... no chance.

There's a bloke on our intranet here who makes a good living buying tickets in bulk and then selling them on Ebay at a huge profit. It makes me mad and should be banned!

Oasis tickets for Knebworth.
In the days before online booking.
Spent best part of a Saturday morning trying to get through, by the time I did I could only get Sunday tickets, all my mates were going Saturday, so had to put an ad in local paper & find someone who wanted to swap Sat for Sun tickets, did it eventually!

i had a right nightmare trying to get tickets to see hale and pace in '91

YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got two tickets in Block H of the stalls!!

RoyalAlbertHall_seating_plan.gif

What relief!! That was so incredibly hard, 2 of the 3 sites that sold them went down before 10am, ticketmaster was the last hope and I must have got bloody lucky! All tickets released so far are gone. My heart is still pumping now!

:D :D :D :D

yep the albert hall is massively underrated for 'rock' gigs... saw mogwai there and it was unbelievably loud!

mad rushes... last few glastos, radiohead tickets pretty much all the time, the arcade fire sold out in 20mins, missed out on the cure when they did some small venues (sold out in 8mins apparently)

I am fuming.... how did you hear about this? I am signed up to various websites, text messages, and NONE of them told me about Muse playing there. i am so angry now. I have bl00dy missed out. grrrr....

If any of you for some unknown crazy reason decide you cant go, PLEASE can I buy them off you!!

I am fuming.... how did you hear about this? I am signed up to various websites, text messages, and NONE of them told me about Muse playing there. i am so angry now. I have bl00dy missed out. grrrr....

If any of you for some unknown crazy reason decide you cant go, PLEASE can I buy them off you!!

I sign up to Aloud.com's mailing, which told me Thursday night and gave me a password which I used when I got lucky after loads of tries. I already knew about it thought as I regularly go on www.muselive.com so found out from there a week ago.

On another note, we're at home to Northampton this day. Will I be able to go to both?

I sign up to Aloud.com's mailing, which told me Thursday night and gave me a password which I used when I got lucky after loads of tries. I already knew about it thought as I regularly go on www.muselive.com so found out from there a week ago.

On another note, we're at home to Northampton this day. Will I be able to go to both?

Northampton - London on the train is about an hour, so yeah. Easily.

if you leave game just before the rush of people, get c2c train I think it would be ok depending on start time. HOWEVER c2c been doing loads of engineer works last few weekends and they have more expected soon. If they are that weekend, then you would be stuck on replacement bus which would mean you wouldnt get there in time for the encore!!

Back