• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Made Up Facts

This is perhaps one to liven up an otherwise dull Friday.

Made Up Facts seems to be sweeping various forms of media just now (popularised by Dominic Byrne off the R1 breakfast show).

I'd imagine some of the more creative members of SZ will encompass this with all their talents...

For example, one of Dom's latest is...

It is possible to send an emu into a trance by repeating the mantra "Chaka Khan" over a 9 minute period...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

No it isn't....... What people get confused is the fact that just because many would plough through Jodie Marsh others think that those blokes think she is fit... No WE DON'T we just appreciate she is a dirty slag that would do anything in the bedroom! Beauty just more often than not does not exist and when it does us blokes tend to all agree on it. It is also known as a pair of tits or a backside... the reason we smash birds is most definitely not because they are beautiful.

jodie-marsh-250x500.jpg

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

No it isn't....... What people get confused is the fact that just because many would plough through Jodie Marsh others think that those blokes think she is fit... No WE DON'T we just appreciate she is a dirty slag that would do anything in the bedroom! Beauty just more often than not does not exist and when it does us blokes tend to all agree on it. It is also known as a pair of tits or a backside... the reason we smash birds is most definitely not because they are beautiful.

jodie-marsh-250x500.jpg

funny! i had this same discussion with the missus, who was appaled that i would even go there!
fair enough have a shower after but come on, anyone denying a no strings attached cheeky one is lying surely?

Scotland, Ireland and Wales are 'Celtic' nations. Total myth. The concept of a Celtic race was made up by some late 18th century entrepreneurs in order to sell artifacts, furniture and jewellery.

funny! i had this same discussion with the missus, who was appaled that i would even go there!
fair enough have a shower after but come on, anyone denying a no strings attached cheeky one is lying surely?

No no their not , they just have taste . Where would you rather dine out , McDonalds or Heston blumenthal (flue free ;) ) resturants !

As for Celtic , the word was possibly from the 1700's but was a newer academic term to describe them they are interelated tribes with common ancestor and separate nations, and their own names for themselves ;) .

Made up fact
The Aborigines are from Australia

It's socially acceptable to support the following football clubs: Wet Sham, Col Ewe, Borient, Brighton.

Danielle Lloyd is engaged to Jamie O'Hara - This has to be made up!

One of my best mates, is actually a cousin to Jamie O'Hara, and due to the power of idol gossip, can confirm this may be true. :)

It is a commonly held 'fact' that thousands of witches were burnt alive in the Middle Ages.

Not true. The vast majority accused of witchcraft were acquitted. Of those that were found guilty they were hung before they were burnt. Many were men. .

In Britain only 2 were killed for the crime of witchcraft between the middle of the 15th and 17th centuries.

Last edited:
The best judge of a player is the fan, and the most accurate and insightful appraisals of players are always to be found in the pages of fan's forums. If managers would only realise this much in the way of wages would be saved.

U2 singer and world peace campaigner Bono is actually 60% Doberman.

Back