• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Big Bad Barry Corr

First XI⭐
Was looking through the stats in today's programme at work tonight (a very slow night indeed) and saw Mads name and wondered if he is still actually with the club as hadn't heard anything about him since his injury very early in the season.

Does anybody know the situation with him? Has he been released? Still injured & gone back to Denmark to recouperate or has he just slipped off the radar?

Think he picked up another injury, a metatarsal or something like that, after he'd very nearly recovered from his initial injury. Pretty sure he's still in and around the club as usual for any other player while he goes through his recovery.

Definitely still with club. Sat in east stand bkack today. Yes broken toe i think. Doubt we will see him or need him this season.

Thank you all for that. A great pity as I felt he had the makings of a decent centre back who could well have done a good job for us had he not been injured so early on.

A fair chance of him now being released at the end of the season I would imagine.

if we dont get promotion ,i think theres a fair chance of many more getting released at th end of the season, including the manager and some of his staff.
Thank you all for that. A great pity as I felt he had the makings of a decent centre back who could well have done a good job for us had he not been injured so early on.

A fair chance of him now being released at the end of the season I would imagine.

Mads was training in the week on his own at B&L - running about but no kicking of the footballs with the other boys. I imagine he's being carefully prepared for a triumphant and glorious return on the last day of the season to secure automatic promotion.

Mads was training in the week on his own at B&L - running about but no kicking of the footballs with the other boys. I imagine he's being carefully prepared for a triumphant and glorious return on the last day of the season to secure automatic promotion.

I would so love that. I rate Mads and it's such a shame he got injured

Panic signing to bolster the squad during pre season, I can't see him getting in the side ahead of Thompson, Prosser, Barratt or Bolger

What I saw of Mads I liked, he can control the ball and move forward with it & see a pass. He is tall and was fairly fast for a Div 2 centre back: I hope he gets, and takes any chances available to him to impress.

Looked a bit of a maverick to me on first impressions, and the last one of those we had didn't end too well.

Back