• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Maher Latest

TerryintheWest

The Echo says

Meanwhile Tilson confirmed Seasiders skipper Kevin Maher could soon put pen to paper on a new two year deal.

"I've spoken to Kevin again but he's gone away again now," he said. He hasn't had an offer from any other club and I'm hoping he'll have some good news for us when he gets back."

maybe he is spending the week in hull
wink.gif

Maher was last seen heading north on a train with the book 'Mark Rawle: I Did It My Way... So Can You' in his hand.

ghostface.gif

Come on, Kev... just sign (for us). You know you want to.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ May 31 2004,13:21)]Maher was last seen heading north on a train with the book 'Mark Rawle: I Did It My Way... So Can You' in his hand.

ghostface.gif

he is a footballer so he obviously can't read. i wonder what he was doing with it?
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend4ever @ May 31 2004,14:23)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ May 31 2004,13:21)]Maher was last seen heading north on a train with the book 'Mark Rawle: I Did It My Way... So Can You' in his hand.

ghostface.gif

he is a footballer so he obviously can't read. i wonder what he was doing with it?
biggrin.gif
So how did Rawle write it? Ghost writer?

Maybe it's a picture book!

Here's hoping we are greated with a bit of long overdue good news.

I don't suppose it says when he's coming back does it?

nothing to worry about lads! he will repay the fans for the torrid time and abuse he got from them in the first 18 months
at roots hall by signing a new contract for all those hypocrites!
after all, he won't be a big loss,will he? we have got pettefer,
bentley........
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vange Shrimper @ June 01 2004,13:53)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom! @ June 01 2004,08:20)]Ah! Just bugger off Kev!

We do not need you now!  
tounge.gif
U'd be upset if he leaves
tounge.gif
Could not give a damn if he leaves actually!

Would be nice to see the ball go forwards for a change!
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom! @ June 01 2004,14:08)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vange Shrimper @ June 01 2004,13:53)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom! @ June 01 2004,08:20)]Ah! Just bugger off Kev!

We do not need you now!  
tounge.gif
U'd be upset if he leaves
tounge.gif
Could not give a damn if he leaves actually!

Would be nice to see the ball go forwards for a change!  
tounge.gif
Haha
biggrin.gif

Ur so mean......

Back