• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Maher Seen At....

I think/hope that if Tes is given a good run in the team next season he will finanaly live up to his potental, he will hopefully get abt 15 - 20 goals and help us get promoted(hopefully).

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ASHRIMPER @ May 24 2004,15:54)]I think/hope that if Tes is given a good run in the team next season he will get abt 15 - 20 goals and help us get promoted.
Wahey, silly season really is upon us...

tounge.gif

Am I the only one that has given up on Tes, then?

ghostface.gif

No you're not...... but wouldn't it be fantastic for Tes and us if he proves us wrong next season.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Nestudas @ May 24 2004,15:58)]No you're not...... but wouldn't it be fantastic for Tes and us if he proves us wrong next season.
Nothing would make me happier than to have Tes forcing me to eat 'Umble Pie next season.

Just given up believing he will, that's all...

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (HUMBLEPIE @ May 24 2004,14:19)]Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't he come on loan to us from Northampton after an injury so he could regain match fitness.
Correct

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]After he signed for us he was out for several games due to injury....admittedly its not quiet in the Ben Smith league.

Wrong He was not injured but out for 4 weeks with a viral infection which he picked up around the time of the LDV final. This was discussed in length about what type of viral infection had he contracted.
This might help jog the memory

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ May 24 2004,16:02)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Nestudas @ May 24 2004,15:58)]No you're not...... but wouldn't it be fantastic for Tes and us if he proves us wrong next season.
Nothing would make me happier than to have Tes forcing me to eat 'Umble Pie next season.

Just given up believing he will, that's all...

Matt
He's in last chance saloon, certainly. I think the bad injury he sustained early in the season did him no favours at all last season... up to that point he was looking quite fit.

He needs to get fit over the summer and apply himself more, and then he can be a useful member of the squad.

Incidentally, let's for a moment wander into fantasy world and say that Tes scores 25 goals next year. Stay with me on this for a minute... if that happens, will we see it as I "told you so" and therefore his potential has finally been realised, or will it be a "one off" as Connies has been and therefore a chance to cash in on Tes's wonderful goalscoring ability?

Just a thought...

Back