• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Maher

palexander

Life President
I wonder how we stand with Kev now. Hull have signed a very good midfielder from Preston (Michael Keane) and now Sheff Weds have signed Chris Marsden (ex-Southampton).

Come on Kev, sign up - nobody else wants ya!

Didn't Marsden go out to Korea? Do we therefore take it that his Korean adventure was rather less than successful...?

rock.gif

English footballers... they really are cr@p at travelling, aren't they?!

Matt

Yea, they are buying him out of his contract with "Busan Icons"... dunno about bad travellers, but I bet he's made a few bob from it...

Should make him think about going to either Hull of Sheff Weds as he will definitely now only be a sub at either.

Come back Kev
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ June 04 2004,14:00)]English footballers... they really are cr@p at travelling, aren't they?!

Matt
I disagree. Beckham seems to have been 'scoring' quite a bit whilst 'playing away from home'.

ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ June 04 2004,13:06)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ June 04 2004,14:00)]English footballers... they really are cr@p at travelling, aren't they?!

Matt
I disagree. Beckham seems to have been 'scoring' quite a bit whilst 'playing away from home'.
Cheeky!

cool.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom! @ June 04 2004,13:42)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (pboreham @ June 04 2004,12:58)]Come on Kev, sign up - nobody else wants ya!
There's always Canvey or Hornchurch Kev!

Pleeeese!  
biggrin.gif

ghostface.gif
I think he wants to go up the leagues, not go down!!

But if he's tempted by pay, dont Hornchurch pay better money?
rock.gif

I believe he'll once again grace the Hall next season. After all, Borient are still in the same division as us
wink.gif

I think Kevin will be at the Hall. He only wants security and I think ideally would move to a bigger club but don't forget he is the captain and no one can touch him with that cause in his contract!

He is clearly power hungry!
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Banned @ June 04 2004,14:51)]I believe he'll once again grace the Hall next season.  After all, Borient are still in the same division as us  
wink.gif
but you never know.
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif
ghostface.gif

Back