• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Maiden Yellow Shirt Victory

ldnfatso

Red Rep King!
Today was the first victory in our Yellow shirts this season. What better place for it!

YELLOWS, YELLOWS, YELLOWS!!

Who gives a **** in what shirt we won in !!! We beat the scum.. Thats all that matters :) !!!!!!!!!!

Nice spot though ;)

Two cherries popped - 1st win in the yellow kit and 1st win at the Ewes' new ground, double bubble - happy days!

To be fair, with only 2 away wins this season, we didn't have many to choose from!!

I'm not even sure we had the yellow shirt the last time we won away did we? First appearance was away at Scunthorpe I believe.

I like the yellow shirt - we drew against Chelsea in it and beat the scum in it

It's been a great move for the club. They must have done well with the sales of it, surely more than most away kits?

I think it is great. Hoping to get one soon. Yeeeeellllllooooowwwwssss :)

Back