• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Will be there as usual in W with my lad and our flags and hopefully with a few others.

One polite request re the drum. Over the last few games it has been noticeable that far more people from the middle and back of W are doing their best to start of charts comparred to last season. However the drum (generally speaking and not all the time) tends to join in only if the chant starts from the front.

I don't want this to turn into an form of argument (which tends to happen) this is just an obversation of someone who stands in W , just not at the very front.

keep up the good work- I very much beleive that we make a positive difference

I am going for over 6000 attendance. I get the feeling that the apathy towards those players hastily signed before last season has now worn off. We as fans are now right behind this team. We now have proper strikers, 'HOORAY.' We are on the back of the best away performance for Years. There are a lot of stay away fans that are now willing to come back in appreciation of the team's efforts in reaching 3rd place in the league. This is the perfect game to come back. This is a top of the table clash, if we win, we go top.
For these reasons, I will be disappointed with anything less than 6000.
6001 as I'm definitely going now. East Stand again though as it keeps me out of trouble !

Thanks are also in order for Kent Shrimper. Who has kindly sourced and donated 100 beach balls and 100 bam-bams in time for the game on Friday. These will be distributed amongst the supporters in the West Stand/Family Stand.

I am going for over 6000 attendance. I get the feeling that the apathy towards those players hastily signed before last season has now worn off. We as fans are now right behind this team. We now have proper strikers, 'HOORAY.' We are on the back of the best away performance for Years. There are a lot of stay away fans that are now willing to come back in appreciation of the team's efforts in reaching 3rd place in the league. This is the perfect game to come back. This is a top of the table clash, if we win, we go top.
For these reasons, I will be disappointed with anything less than 6000.

I hope your right, I'm still not so sure but lets hope a decent game cheap beer will get a few more bums on seats.

Thanks are also in order for Kent Shrimper. Who has kindly sourced and donated 100 beach balls and 100 bam-bams in time for the game on Friday. These will be distributed amongst the supporters in the West Stand/Family Stand.

That's very handy saves me chasing about for some.Thanks Andy, a very nice gesture mate.

On Smiffys request there has been a change of plan and its now 150 beach balls, your all very welcome and if it helps us get out of this got forsaken league its money well spent. TB i couldnt of put it better myself

Really fantastic effort by Smiffy and Co to drum up some extra support and noise. We all have a rant from time to time but the thing we have in common is that we all want Southend United Football Club to do well. I'm concidering switching my family's season tickets from East to West stand (if the club allow). Keep it up chaps.

Really fantastic effort by Smiffy and Co to drum up some extra support and noise. We all have a rant from time to time but the thing we have in common is that we all want Southend United Football Club to do well. I'm concidering switching my family's season tickets from East to West stand (if the club allow). Keep it up chaps.

If we all pull in the same direction, we will get out of this league this season. Simple as that.

Speak to the ticket office mate. I am sure they will let you transfer your season tickets over to the West. You will only be able to transfer to V Block though. As W Block is matchday purchases only. But a lot of seaso's just stand (oooops sit) in W block anyway.

You would be surprised how often we are asked that John, same with branded balloons :'(

Nothing surprises me mate...as Jack did actually ask that question yesterday...

1000 more balloons have been added to the armoury by the Club :)

Back