• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Makes me sick!

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Has anybody been watching the news tonight??

****ing Polish this Polish that lets help increase the cultural diversity!!!

**** Bollox its taking the **** now I want our identity back its making me sick seeing the government doing all they can to help migrant workers!

DISGRACE!!!

Then to top it off a Brazilian called Neto who has been working here 3 years!! they ain't in the EU so how the hell did he get here!!! and is able to stay!! in hs own words in interview 'I aim to stay here long time'!

**** off!!!

Has anybody been watching the news tonight??

**** Bollox its taking the **** now I want our identity back its making me sick seeing the government doing all they can to help migrant workers!

DISGRACE!!!

Polish this, polish that: let's keep Britain tidy.

As for wanting our identity back, I never though I'd lost mine in the first place. And I don't need an identity card either.

We seem to be the only country who do this, while others vigourously protect thier identity. I wouldnt specifically be against people coming to this country to but have their own schools and churches? All that happens is they live in their own societies and do not integrate with the current population. So we just end up with mini nations where the original English people move away from.

And before you all jump on your lefty finger pointing band wagons, do you not see your country's heritage and identity slowly going out of the window!!!

People will always go to where they think better quality of life/economic propsects are - look at Ireland now - a country with a long of history of povery and emigration but now it is enjoying economic growth it is starting to attract large number of immigrants.

In many respects immigrants from Eastern Europe (particularly their offspring if parents settle here) are more likely to be absorbed into mainstream identity than those from some other countries - similar religion, culture and, to put it bluntly, skin colour.

Ironically the Commission for Racial Equality - Trevor Philips I think it was - after a lifetime of advocating immigration has expressed concerns about numbers of Eastern European immigrants coming to UK.

Not sure if this post makes me a lefty or a righty:confused:

I still can't think of anyway my identity as English is being eroded, other than the murder of the English language by illiterates. Even then the culprits tend to be English anyway.

to be honest i think if your not born in England you shouldn't be allowed here.

my own opionion.

also if u cant speak proper english and your planing to stay longer then the usual 2week vacation then you can F**K O** (no rascist)

Last edited:
to be honest i think if your not born in England you should be allowed here.

my own opionion.

also if u cant speak proper english and your planing to stay longer then the usual 2week vacation then you can F**K O** (no rascist)

What about writing proper English? Sorry, couldn't resist.

my own opionion.

Would speaking proper English include being able to differentiate between "your" and "you're"? How about chucking out those who can't use apostrophes or caps locks?

SAVE MY ENGLISH IDENTITY: WRITE IN PROPER ****ING ENGLISH!

my own opionion.

Ah the sweet, sweet irony.

I've not really seen any evidence of a loss of identity, to be honest (whatever that is anyway). Sure, immigrants will hang around in their own groups but that's natural, isn't it? It's not as if British expats generally bother to assimilate or even learn the language in some cases.

One thing I will say is that in the pub I went to today, there were plenty of people wearing England shirts - and a fair proportion of them were not speaking English as their first language. So I don't think it's fair to say that all immigrants are refusing to mix or taking advantage of their status. I get the impression that plenty are very thankful to be here and enjoy English company.

What about writing proper English? Sorry, couldn't resist.

the internet isnt a place where you need to get you spelling correct each time aslong as the people that read it can make jist of it thats all that matters.

ur jus nit picking.

stick to the topic and dont watch my grammar spelling etc. im a quick and impatient typer.

my own opionion.

Hilarious. My girlfriend is in an immigrant, has been here less than a year and still has a much better command of English than you.

Back