• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

making custom myspace profiles

thought id bump this as its the weekend, anyone in the know?

http://www.myspaceeditor.org/

Type in Myspace Editors into Google and there are loads of different sites that help you custom your page. I just picked the one above cause its a nice and simple one to use.

cheers rice, im actually hoping someone will make one for us, logo at the top, that kinda thing. thanks though

cheers rice, im actually hoping someone will make one for us, logo at the top, that kinda thing. thanks though

Haven't used Myspace in a while mate, but back in the day there were always some geeky kids with nothing better to do on the Myspace forums, who would jump at the chance to make custom profiles for you or your band. Have a flick around the technical forums on the site and see if thats still the case...much easier than going through one of those frustrating editors yourself!

I design myspace layouts for a bit of fun using photoshopped div overlays, PM me if you're still looking for sumone to do this for you.

Back