• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Making immunisations mandatory

Jab of not to jab

• Yes to mandatory jabs.

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • No.

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Make it mandatory - decrease the risk of a number of outbreaks! When we say mandatory - let's think logistics... bring the docs/nurses to schools to give the vaccines?

First course of MMR is just before 1st birthday. You already get a reminder sent through, could add a little bit on the bottom that says "failure to attend this appointment could result in a fine of £5000 or 6 months in prison." :winking:

First course of MMR is just before 1st birthday. You already get a reminder sent through, could add a little bit on the bottom that says "failure to attend this appointment could result in a fine of £5000 or 6 months in prison." :winking:

That would probably work!

I am all for it but the only flip side of this is that if we say yes it becomes mandatory where is the line drawn with particularly vaccines and not only that but making other things mandatory too.

I feel strongly enough about this topic not only to agree with Barnaby, but also to dismiss Jenny McCarthy as the primest MILF there ever was. Her relentless scaremongering about MMR and Autism relegated her to the category of mangy toad.

I feel strongly enough about this topic not only to agree with Barnaby, but also to dismiss Jenny McCarthy as the primest MILF there ever was. Her relentless scaremongering about MMR and Autism relegated her to the category of mangy toad.

Just reading up and after all of her claims its not even clear if he was autistic anyway?!!?

So she went around on this campaign and her kid wasnt even affected.

Really dunno what all the fuss is about.Back in my day it was compulsory and I'm not aware that anyone suffered from having the jabs done.Now even Tories support it. :Whistling:

Andrew Wakefield & social meedja, Mumsnet and all these other websites that tell you your kids will explode if they get the jab.

Back