• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

So what I'm trying to say is its all about attacking the flick from further out as this crates space in the crowded six yard box. A good example would be Accrington's first goal when the beat us 2-1 last time we played. Perhaps someone could post a link.

P.S we did score v Gillingham this season from a Lenny throw.

I think this is the one

[video=youtube;kw_hT3GvwvQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw_hT3GvwvQ[/video]

They are flatter and more dangerous now. We can't score from every throw can we. Didn't wordys chance come from a long throw as well?

Could be worse. Could be playing 1 up front at home to Barnet with that striker being a) the only outstanding player in the air in the entire side and b) the designated throw in taker.

Happy days.

Could be worse. Could be playing 1 up front at home to Barnet with that striker being a) the only outstanding player in the air in the entire side and b) the designated throw in taker.

Happy days.

How is young Sam Dalby doing. He was the outstanding player in the FA youth cup at RH

Easy answer, wherever the throw in is given, take it as quickly as possible, before the oppo get a chance to set themselves......

How is young Sam Dalby doing. He was the outstanding player in the FA youth cup at RH

Scored a goal 4 minutes into his debut, then got injured in the next game. Kid will go all the way. A season in the Conference will do him wonders next year.

Scored a goal 4 minutes into his debut, then got injured in the next game. Kid will go all the way. A season in the Conference will do him wonders next year.

Yes I did see the goal and he had a hand in the other and played the lad in who won the penalty, all in the first half.

our best throw on Saturday came when Timlin (?) had the ball for the throw , Lenny came over gesering to take it and they didn't bother to mark him as they thought he would take the throw. Timlin had the presence of mind to then take a simple 5 yard throw amd Lenny wipped in a cross . This is sooooooooooooooooo simple and every match there is at least one opportunity to do this and you can probbly only get away with it once a match BUT I can't recall the last time it happened :'(

our best throw on Saturday came when Timlin (?) had the ball for the throw , Lenny came over gesering to take it and they didn't bother to mark him as they thought he would take the throw. Timlin had the presence of mind to then take a simple 5 yard throw amd Lenny wipped in a cross . This is sooooooooooooooooo simple and every match there is at least one opportunity to do this and you can probbly only get away with it once a match BUT I can't recall the last time it happened :'(

Wouldn't have been last Saturday when Timlin took a 5 yard throw in to Lenny would it?

Back