• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Maldon and Tiptree

tia

Manager⭐
What a win for Maldon and Tiptree at Letyon Orient!Four leagues above them but they got the job done.

What a win for Maldon and Tiptree at Letyon Orient!Four leagues above them but they got the job done.

Bet JS was looking forward to giving us some stick! We are **** but that’s really **** losing to them.

Great achievement by Maldon and Tiptree, hope they get an easier tie in the 2nd round so they go through and get a prem team in the 3rd.

Bet JS was looking forward to giving us some stick! We are **** but that’s really **** losing to them.

Great achievement by Maldon and Tiptree, hope they get an easier tie in the 2nd round so they go through and get a prem team in the 3rd.
Massive upset 4 league's difference and away too.Watched Maldon last Saturday against Grays.Really pleased for them and agreed love them to get a Manchester United or Liverpool if they make 3rd round.

Great win for the boys, unfortunately a lot of away supporters couldn't make it as priory sports were playing in the FA Sunday cup 2nd round at Maldon and Tiptree's ground today (we won 10-3 BTW) great double of FA cup wins! Good to see priory player Lance Akins come on for Maldon and make a goal line clearance.
To be honest Southend losing didn't stop it being a good day for me, the good outweighed the bad

Great win for the boys, unfortunately a lot of away supporters couldn't make it as priory sports were playing in the FA Sunday cup 2nd round at Maldon and Tiptree's ground today (we won 10-3 BTW) great double of FA cup wins! Good to see priory player Lance Akins come on for Maldon and make a goal line clearance.
To be honest Southend losing didn't stop it being a good day for me, the good outweighed the bad
I follow Essex non league and very happy to see them progress

Two cracking goals by Maldon and Tiptree. :Clap:

I have not seen goals like that by an Essex club for ages. :Smile:

They were good for a side at that level (my local side are in the same division); couple of excellent goals and the commitment/game plan was top notch. Whoever their number 4 & 7 were, were the best two players on the pitch - until the latter got sent off at least.

That being said, despite how awful we were, Orient should still have won the game. Clear ability gap, but our effort and finishing were both Sunday League. I think today’s events go a long way towards explaining the result.

Best of luck to them in the next round, though I think Newport will probably give them a bit of a pasting.

Their 2nd Round match against Newport or Grimsby is live on BBC2 on Friday 29th November.

Extended 1st Round highlights here :-

For anyone who missed it, a quick heads up that they are on BBC2 live tonight.

Great for local non league football.The groundsman should be very proud, the pitch looks amazing with all the rain we’ve had. Cmon the Jammers!!

Lots of talk about the lad Slew. Wonder if we are sniffing or because of Wayne Brown he’ll be heading up the A12?

Lots of talk about the lad Slew. Wonder if we are sniffing or because of Wayne Brown he’ll be heading up the A12?
He does look like he’s playing at the wrong level, looks a talent.Strange Colchester haven’t got him as Maldon are their feeder club?

Enjoying this, but why do TV Directors think we need prolonged close-ups of managers and players all the time!

Back