• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Man City - Mancini & Balotelli

southend4ever

I used to play a little.
Hi All,

A few questions...

Come the end of the season if you were in charge of Man City would you sell or keep Balotelli? If you owned Man City, would you keep Mancini or release him?

AND

What do you think the Man City owners will do? Will they replace Mancini and can you see Balotelli at City next year, or perhaps that is dependent on the manager?

Personally I would sell Balotelli. He is good but he is not a world beater. I don't think he will become one either, he is trouble and upsets team harmony. I also keep Mancini because I don't think it's easy to assemble a whole new squad and win the league. I think they will have learnt a lot about themselves this year and will assault the league next year perhaps with a couple of signings.

I don't think City will replace Mancini but I have not read any articles so I may be blind to what the media have written. The only two guys I would consider replacing him with are Jose Mourinho and Pep Guardiola. Both are realistic in my opinion as Jose wants out and back to England so it seems and Pep's contract is up at the end of the year. Will Balotelli go.... Who would take him??

Balotelli is awesome.

I still think his true calling in life is as a dictator in some banana republic though. He'd be immense.

Mancini meh.

I noticed that he went down with a knock just as the ref blowed for half time on Sunday, not one of his team mates enquired if he was ok they just trudged off, some right past him

The fact he shouldn't have been on the pitch anyway after his disgraceful challenge on Song the reason IMO

Back