• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Man of the Match v.s Barnsley

Man of the Match v.s Barnsley - and the shortlist is......

• Mark GOWER

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shaun GOATER

• Freddy EASTWOOD

• Daryll FLAHAVAN

• Lee BRADBURY

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Duncan JUPP

• Total voters

Yellow Army

Members
Personally, Marky Gower today. Tracked back on any loose balls, and was very defensive minded today, as well as attacking. A great all round performance today, and certainly an improvement from the last few games, and a goal.
I think Goater was a close second, he may not be fast, but his passing opened up their defense, and how he caught up with their foward to make a last ditch tackle! Bradbury also had a good game, and the Barnsley OS quote him as being the the thorn in their side.

I thought Lewis did well today, but out of the selections their I opted for Freddy. Attacked and tracked back well and scored a terrefic goal.

Tough choice. Between Jupp, Gower and Freddy. I thought Jupp defended superbly, Gower looked lively again and Freddy looked dangerous whenever he picked up the ball and his goal was just vintage. Hunt deserves a mention too, though, it takes a strong character to play well after scoring a cruel own goal like that. I'll go for Freddy, the goal just clinches it for him. Everyone did their bit though.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (scamps @ April 18 2006,11:18)]My choice is Goater, led the line brilliantly and deserved a goal, was linking up really well with Eastwood. MOM
My 'fan of the match' was the one wearing the retro Beaver training top quality gear
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Up the Shrimps @ April 18 2006,11:26)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (scamps @ April 18 2006,11:18)]My choice is Goater, led the line brilliantly and deserved a goal, was linking up really well with Eastwood. MOM
My 'fan of the match' was the one wearing the retro Beaver training top quality gear
laugh.gif
was he right down the front in the middle? The blue top!

You gotta love it, thought Gutts should be MOM, was everywhere getting stuck in as he loves to do and he made loads of runs from midfield and wasn't always found.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Marky_Gower @ April 18 2006,11:29)]
[b said:
[b said:
laugh.gif
was he right down the front in the middle?  The blue top!
Thats the chap what a clown
biggrin.gif

Goater by a mile held the ball up, and what a run shame it was to track back into his own penalty area.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Up the Shrimps @ April 18 2006,12:01)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Marky_Gower @ April 18 2006,11:29)]
[b said:
[b said:
laugh.gif
was he right down the front in the middle?  The blue top!
Thats the chap what a clown
biggrin.gif
Yeah what a jeff he looked in that top !!!

GOATER - MOM for me !!!

Back