• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Man U v Crawley Town

& Orient v The Arse.

Lucky Johnny Stokes. Here's to a Fabregas hattrick or 2 :hilarious:

I'd normally cheer for the underdog, but in the case of the charmless cheat Evans I'll make an exception and hope Crawley get smashed out of sight, and as a consequence drop out of the BSP promotion places.

Evans is a ****, in the NOTW he said "i'm delighted for the owners that we have made it to the 5th Round" what about the fans?

Last edited:
As per above i ****ing detest that fat **** Evans and cant believe he wasn't banned for life for his shenanigans up at Boston

Here's to Man United 10 Crawlarse 0 !!!!!!

Did anybody see the highlights from yesterday's cup games? They made a special case to point out how utterly disrespectful Crawley were to their hosts, warming up in their goalmouth and then refusing to move, a coach had to be restrained from attacking his Torquay counterpart and shameful play-acting on the field of play. I spoke to a Torquay fan I know and he said the cameras missed the worst of it, with some horrific challenges flying in.

The coverage Evans is getting from this is disgusting... He shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a football club, let alone lauded for it.

very interesting article, was completely unaware and so are the general public so it seems, very surprised the nationals havent printed articles like this, maybe there not interested in revealing anything that may tarnish the "romance" of the Cup.

The papers I've seen thus far seem to be lauding Crawley and Evans is being perceived as some sort of hero.

glad to see everyone feels the same way about Crawley and Evans. I can see it going the same way as Rushden if they get in the league. There is no way they can sustain that club with the feeble crowds they get.

very interesting article, was completely unaware and so are the general public so it seems, very surprised the nationals havent printed articles like this, maybe there not interested in revealing anything that may tarnish the "romance" of the Cup.

One of the nationals - The Sun - are sponsoring Crawley so expect some particularly one-eyed coverage there.

glad to see everyone feels the same way about Crawley and Evans. I can see it going the same way as Rushden if they get in the league. There is no way they can sustain that club with the feeble crowds they get.

I hope so too, although there is a lot more potential in Crawley (population of about 100k) than there was for Rushden playing out of that tiny village (Irthlingborough - poulation three rather mangy cows, a dachshund named `Colin', and a small hen in its late forties).

I won't often type this, but come on Man U.

Last edited:
anyone got a link to the video? can't find it on youtube
The Crawley one has been deleted.

How about this one, why have these people not been arrested? - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djL5ydEfagE
I know its slightly different because I think the Crawley clip was an 'official' song, but the one above has been on You Tube since October 2009 why has it not been removed?

Last edited:
Back