• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Man Utd after Southend youngster

we need to keep him.

Do we? He won't be making any impression on the first team for a few years yet, however good he turns out. Anyway, that's beside the point - look at it from his point of view: would you rather play for L1 Southend United or Premier League champions Manchester United? If he wants to go, we don't have any chance.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves, teams like Man U regularly scout players of all the Junior age groups from all over the country then get them up for Trials (there will be at least 22 in his trial game alone) they saw him at a game, thought he looked worth another look on their terms so used the "We are man U" clout to get him up for another look. All it will do is mean that when he comes back after a week he will be Billy Big Boots in the youth team, probably undoing any work that Duncan has done .
These Premier Prima donna clubs should not be allowed to come in unsettle hundreds of kids like this just in case they may unearth the next Luke Chadwick.

Make a note of the lads name, then google it in 4 years time............

TBH the lad is a class above nearly all the other players in the Youth Team... he is a very good player and could probably handle himself in the reserves. Doesn't surprise me Manchester United have offerd him a trial because they have watched him in more than one game.

moussa has the touch and ability.. just not the physique. give him a couple of years and he will either have bulked out, or just turn out to be another unimposing midfielder in the lower leagues. shame because he probably has a better touch than most our 1st 11 but he just isnt big or strong enough.... yet

Last edited:
hes in my college class , very down to earth kid , and hes already been asked if he was the best player in the team and said "no thats disrespect to my freinds in the team. hes far from big headed at all , nice guy Imo

hes in my college class , very down to earth kid , and hes already been asked if he was the best player in the team and said "no thats disrespect to my freinds in the team. hes far from big headed at all , nice guy Imo

how good is he at wembley singles?

Back