• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Man VS Food in Southend

This may well have been posted on another thread and I apologise if it has, but this is the new Man V Food menu that Bobby Jo's Diner (opposite the Sea Life Centre) are offering in town.

I've linked it through my Twitter, but everyone should be able to see it.

pic.twitter.com/XLCis0wk3s

Do you get your money back if you finish? Or some other prize?

Just stuck on FB as my sisters BF will be keen.

Thanks for sharing, love that place!

Awesome!!

Myself and my brother attampted the Gigantwich at Mangetout a couple of weeks ago, 5 and a half pound 8,000 calorie sandwich and only 45 minutes to eat it! We both managed about half in the time limit, no-one has completed it yet.

Awesome!!

Myself and my brother attampted the Gigantwich at Mangetout a couple of weeks ago, 5 and a half pound 8,000 calorie sandwich and only 45 minutes to eat it! We both managed about half in the time limit, no-one has completed it yet.

The Fleece in Chelmsford also has a similar challenge. Check out their twitter feed

I could do the breakfast, would do the burger but I don't like coleslaw

For all you London commuter types - try this for size - the Red Dog Saloon's devastator.

3 x 6oz beef patties
200g pulled pork
6 rashers of bacon
6 slices of cheese
coleslaw
fries
milkshake

OOOOSH. And I know it's a MASSIVE image...it EMPHASISES just how awesome this burger is

185040_10151071201426463_861204115_n.jpg

I have been to Bobby - Jo's - Food ok but expensive for what it was - burgers had onions already in them which for £7.50 a pop is a bit poor if you don't like onions. Nice atmosphere - had a few minor issues which seem to be backed up by the hygiene rating - may go again . My Mrs really loved the place. Perosonally found it to be no more than an expnsive Burger King with some bells on. However in BK you can say no to onions if you wish.

Back