• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Man walks into my office

southend4ever

I used to play a little.
Manager of Asian descent walks into our office and asks for a Pritt Stick.
Aussie girl says "what stick"
Manager says Pritt stick, you know some glue.
Aussie girl says oh you want glue yeah there should be some.
Manager sees some on girls desk who is away at lunch. Don't worry I have found some I will bring it back.
Manager walks of and Aussie girl confesses that she thought this well respected man was asking for a Prick Stick. We've all been there. Much laughter as she was originally horrified by this request. Laughter dies down.
*5 minutes later*
Manager walks back and says "That was rock hard. I couldn't use that". As soon as I heard that I immediately bowed my head down and started creasing up trying not to let my laughter out. Splutterings were being heard and then I hear my colleague wetting herself and my well respected colleague previously head of another division bursts out laughing and then hides in front of the computer keeping the laughter in. I look across and see tears in her eyes. Just as I am about to control my fits of laughter the manager decides to announce that he wasn't sure he was using it correctly. Chorus of more laughter from behind my computer and my face burning.
The Aussie girl then starts chuckling to herself but she is the girl being spoke to and couldn't stop laughing. 20 seconds and the manager is about to wander off thinking he is the butt of the joke when the Aussie confesses everything! He, embarrassed says oh dear sorry and walks off, still laughing mentally he gets round the corner and we all crease up for 5 minutes. he definitely heard us laughing.
not the funniest of jokes but one of those office jokes that you feel slightly naughty providing great early afternoon entertainment.
thanks and good night.

I found that if you replace the word "Office" with "Classroom" the story makes more sense.

Back