• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Manager Sacking and Appointment Thread

got to give a new manager a chance dont knock it until you see what he can do , give himat least until after the january transfer window closes

Yes very poor, but on the upside having listened to him, I quite liked what he had to say, we shall see…….
Well you know now who has been put into the hot seat and it's not an internal appointment like before.Its his first appointment so should be hungary to succeed as you say proof of the pudding time will tell

Nothing yet but due to be announced today, strong rumours it is ex Ipswich and Wycombe midfielder Matt Bloomfield taking on his 1st role as a manager, most of us including me are very underwhelmed!
From reading the reports on his tactical knowledge and the way he handles and interacts with players and staff, I think you have finally found a potentially very decent manager. I think he will help you avoid the dreaded drop. You do not want to come down to our League. You may never get out. The two main problems you have is the club losing money hand over fist each season, and a Chairman who helps you survive, finances you, but doesn't push the boat out by spending big enough for a promotion push.

From reading the reports on his tactical knowledge and the way he handles and interacts with players and staff, I think you have finally found a potentially very decent manager. I think he will help you avoid the dreaded drop. You do not want to come down to our League. You may never get out. The two main problems you have is the club losing money hand over fist each season, and a Chairman who helps you survive, finances you, but doesn't push the boat out by spending big enough for a promotion push.
Yes he has come across well in his interviews, I now feel he could well keep us up, as you say if we do come down it would be near impossible to return any time soon.

Bruno Lage dismissed by Wolves.

Bet Connor Cody is raising a glass.

James Rowe resigned from Fylde today after it was announced he had been charged with a sexual offence which occurred when he was at Chesterfield

Forest would be mad to get rid of Cooper
Yes, it's the promotion to the Premiership curse. I think they have lost 5 on the trot. There's a big gap in class from the Championship to the Premiership. Apparently he signed 22 players, but most have been failures. He seemed to go for quantity rather than quality, apart from Jesse Lingard, who has turned out to be very inconsistent.

Back