• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Manager Sacking and Appointment Thread

Just wonder what his goal is with Levy, sacked by Man Utd being 19 points off the leaders, is the FA cup his No 1 priority with fourth spot ?

Possible I suppose.But certainly in the press here he's been linked with the RM job for some time.

It's a difficult one. I guess he is quite settled in the UK now, so with the right amount of incentive, he could be tempted to stay in the Prem.

That said, I doubt many managers would turn down the Real Madrid job.

I agree Andy re the Real Madrid offer, will test his managerial skills to the limit, my big concern If and its a big IF the players fell out of love with him, how will he cope with the Superstars of Madrid and the oh so fickle fans as they wave their white hankies in protest

Could see Harry Kane as his first signing

If he wants a challenge being in Sol back room team will be a start

Very odd goings on at THFC, with the £1 billion stadium, Chumps league, they ought to be on a crest of the wave yet players won't sign new contracts, players in disarray, loss of form.AND then signing "The Special One"!
Sunderland look out Spurs are coming to meet you.

Poch didn’t help himself by saying to 6 players after the Champs League Final that they should contact their agents and find new clubs. And unfortunately for him those players still remain.

I can see Silva getting the bullet this week too - would 4 sacked managers in the space of 2 weeks be a new Prem record?

Back