• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Silencer

Director
Managers stock...

I've had my personal opinion of Phil Brown a long time before we nicked our amazing promotion!!!

Bottom line - how long can and will he last before he is shown the door like he (in my opinion) should have been shown regardless of our luck - very lucky play off experience!!!

Organised....yes
Hard working...yes
Buy into a team spirit....yes

But that's it....you can't turn a bang average league two side into a league 1 anything else. Negativity breads surrender... And it's only ****ing AUGUST

I've had my personal opinion of Phil Brown a long time before we nicked our amazing promotion!!!

Bottom line - how long can and will he last before he is shown the door like he (in my opinion) should have been shown regardless of our luck - very lucky play off experience!!!

Organised....yes
Hard working...yes

But that's it....you can't turn a bang average league two side into a league 1 anything else. Negativity breads surrender... And it's only ****ing AUGUST

What was lucky about our play-off result?

Managers stock...

Organised....yes
Hard working...yes

You are correct, it's only ****ing August. Get a grip

Managers stock...

Organised....yes
Hard working...yes

Clueless. :pig:

We are a few games into a higher level of football....àt.àt.the moment goals seem.hard to come by...take a chill out pill. Plenty of time....deep breath....There you go darlin....shhhhhh

A bang average League 2 side doesn't finish on 84 points and get promoted. What a stupid comment.

We didn't play crap though. We were the better team all match and would have won easily were it not for at least one refereeing howler and a disallowed goal which we get away with four times in five.

The sad thing is the original poster wil have actually been hoping for an iffy start so he could re open his anti brown bag of pre judged bull plop. How can any team amass 84 points luckily then have even more luck to win the play offs....Brown's job was to get us up....job done, added bonus of lifting a trophy at wembley. We need a goalscorer no doubt about it...hopefully we can unearth one and get some results.

Playing absolute crap for 121 minutes before one minute of absolute brilliance.

If we were crap then Wycombe must have been appalling! We (just about) deserved to win that final, even if the quality itself was poor. If both teams had played like that all season there's not a cat-in-hells chance they'd have both accumulated 84pts - a total both were very unlucky not to attain automatic promotion with.

Let's get some perspective. Tranmere, a team who followed us up to the second tier 20 years ago lost at home to Boreham Wood yesterday in the Conference (or whatever it's called now). How depressing must that be.

We are struggling to adjust to life in the League One. But we're back in the third tier - that's great! The goals will come. Keep the faith.

Back