• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Many Sold today ?

GregStarz

Manager
Does anyone know if we have caught Lincoln up yet ?
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (southender @ May 24 2005,15:18)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFC4EVER @ May 24 2005,14:40)]Does anyone know if we have caught Lincoln up yet ?  
tounge.gif
yes. it's still 0-0 and will be until at least 3pm on saturday
Very good
suspect.gif

Just wondered if Scriv knew if we had caught them up (unlikely) or Lincoln's sales had died down after yesterday etc..

Exciting stuff
biggrin.gif

Mainly much smaller queues today. I got 5 and only had to wait about 15 mins, tho there were still people turning up all the time in dribs and drabs. No idea how many in total as no one officially has said, but must be over the 6500-7500 at close of play yesterday.

Still guestimating that we will take between 10-15k, guess you will catch us up and take similar ammounts in the end.

Well there will be 8 less shrimpers there on saturday due to the fact that some stupid rules mean me and my mates cant go unacompanied without an adult. We were told it has to be at least 1 adult to two children (we are all 15). This is pathetic as 10 of us all went unacompanied on the trusts coaches to the LDV final and had no problems. Whats the difference between then and now?!
mad.gif
Well im so angry at the moment and dissapointed that we wont all be able to cheer the boys on in such a big game
sad.gif

Just got back from ticket office.I asked how many had been sold the guy said 3,500

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 24 2005,18:28)]Well there will be 8 less shrimpers there on saturday due to the fact that some stupid rules mean me and my mates cant go unacompanied without an adult. We were told it has to be at least 1 adult to two children (we are all 15). This is pathetic as 10 of us all went unacompanied on the trusts coaches to the LDV final and had no problems. Whats the difference between then and now?!  
mad.gif
Well im so angry at the moment and dissapointed that we wont all be able to cheer the boys on in such a big game  
sad.gif
Get them on the internet fella using someones credit card, i am sure they wont stop you on the day. If they do, just grab four southend adult fans and askto go in with them.

Simple.
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sao Paulo Shrimper @ May 24 2005,18:41)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 24 2005,18:28)]Well there will be 8 less shrimpers there on saturday due to the fact that some stupid rules mean me and my mates cant go unacompanied without an adult. We were told it has to be at least 1 adult to two children (we are all 15). This is pathetic as 10 of us all went unacompanied on the trusts coaches to the LDV final and had no problems. Whats the difference between then and now?!  
mad.gif
sad.gif
Get them on the internet fella using someones credit card, i am sure they wont stop you on the day. If they do, just grab four southend adult fans and askto go in with them.

Simple.
cool.gif
Not a bad idea I suppose. Just need to get someones credit card!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 24 2005,18:49)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sao Paulo Shrimper @ May 24 2005,18:41)]
[b said:
mad.gif
sad.gif

Simple.
cool.gif
Not a bad idea I suppose. Just need to get someones credit card!  
biggrin.gif
Yeah do that mate, don't miss it

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pitsea shrimper @ May 24 2005,18:36)]Just got back from ticket office.I asked how many had been sold the guy said 3,500
Good job we aren't playing Maccelsfieldnow then. Probably would've been under 10,000!
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pitsea shrimper @ May 24 2005,18:36)]Just got back from ticket office.I asked how many had been sold the guy said 3,500
Oh dear. Extrapolate the current sales trend (a 25% drop each day) and there will only be about 6,000 advance sales.

Monday 2,000
Tuesday 1,500
Wednesday 1,125
Thursday 844
Friday 632
Total 6,101

Even allowing for a last minute rush and sales on the day 10,000 is looking very, very optimistic.
down.gif

upminster blue DO NOT FRET ! who cares if there is only 2, 000 of us enjoy the day , scream your heart out , the boys wont let us down, and you can say I WAS THERE ! PS I AM SURE WE WILL TAKE AT LEAST TEN THOUSAND AND WE WILL HAVE A CRACKING DAY !!!!!!!!!! AND KICK THE BULLY BOYS ARSES OF THE PITCH

Sorry to keep brigning this back up, but does anyone know for sure if I will still be allowed to buy 8 child tickets together online without buying any adults tickets??

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 25 2005,19:52)]Sorry to keep brigning this back up, but does anyone know for sure if I will still be allowed to buy 8 child tickets together online without buying any adults tickets??
How are you planning to get to Cardiff? If it is on the Trust coaches you will still need an adult or three with you I think. If you are making your own way there surely someone on here can help you out?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ May 25 2005,20:15)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 25 2005,19:52)]Sorry to keep brigning this back up, but does anyone know for sure if I will still be allowed to buy 8 child tickets together online without buying any adults tickets??
How are you planning to get to Cardiff? If it is on the Trust coaches you will still need an adult or three with you I think. If you are making your own way there surely someone on here can help you  out?
Nope we're all 15. minimum age for the coach is 14 I think as we checked with the trust for the LDV other month. Got up there no probs with them last time. The trust seem to be more friendly and welcome to us teenagers than the club do

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 25 2005,20:23)]
[b said:
[b said:
How are you planning to get to Cardiff? If it is on the Trust coaches you will still need an adult or three with you I think. If you are making your own way there surely someone on here can help you  out?
Nope we're all 15. minimum age for the coach is 14 I think as we checked with the trust for the LDV other month. Got up there no probs with them last time. The trust seem to be more friendly and welcome to us teenagers than the club do
Good luck to you mate, you seem loyal and we need the numbers !

I hope you make it

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFC4EVER @ May 25 2005,20:30)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 25 2005,20:23)]
[b said:
[b said:
Good luck to you mate, you seem loyal and we need the numbers !

I hope you make it
Cheers mate. Yea well none of us have missed a home game this season so would be a shame for us to miss out on the big one. Might get my old man down Roots Hall to see if he can sort it out for us

Back