• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Marc-Antoine Fortune

Chesterfield want rid.

We should tell him to get paid off this week and give him a contract until the end of the season.

Blimey, it comes to something when Chesterfield are shipping players!

Blimey, it comes to something when Chesterfield are shipping players!
Chesterfield, from what I gather from my colleague who is a season ticket holder there, is that Martin Allen is having a clear out of all southern based players, and anyone who is offering an opinion on the shocking way that the club is run... I think we should get MAF to come back!!

They do seem to be in a complete mess.

It was only two years ago they were in League One, of course.

Chesterfield, from what I gather from my colleague who is a season ticket holder there, is that Martin Allen is having a clear out of all southern based players, and anyone who is offering an opinion on the shocking way that the club is run... I think we should get MAF to come back!!

Would definitely love to see him come back.

I spoke to the Salford centre half at a party last month (boyfriend of my boss' daughter). He marked him earlier this season. His honest opinion was that although he could tell he'd played at a higher level, his legs had gone.

Scored Chesterfields 2nd as they draw 3all with Ebbsfleet.

Obviously reading too many of Rigsby’s posts.

You go to enough away games, so you should have clearly spotted MAF was homer. He did have the odd good game at places like Oldham when he ran the channels whilst we were 1-0 up. If we were 1 down then forget MAF.

Next on the homer scale were Wordsworth, then Cox. Dave Smith once said to cousin that when when went to watch a player its always at away games. Thats when you learn the most.

That was great advise that I have never forgot.

You go to enough away games, so you should have clearly spotted MAF was homer. He did have the odd good game at places like Oldham when he ran the channels whilst we were 1-0 up. If we were 1 down then forget MAF.

Next on the homer scale were Wordsworth, then Cox. Dave Smith once said to cousin that when when went to watch a player its always at away games. Thats when you learn the most.

That was great advise that I have never forgot.

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean, do you mean they played better in home games?

As it goes, I always liked MAF, you could see he was class. Pretty sure he ran the match up at Bradford away that season, where we won 2-0 I think,.

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean, do you mean they played better in home games?

As it goes, I always liked MAF, you could see he was class. Pretty sure he ran the match up at Bradford away that season, where we won 2-0 I think,.

Yes.

He did play well at Bradford that day but Dru was better and Oxley made some 10/10 saves that day.

When we got thumped 5-0 at Rotherham by some very good finishing rather than lots of shots. Our weakest link was MAF. He never fancied it from the start and couldn't even hold a throw to feet. You need players to be strong at 0-0, especially when your under the pump and need to take pressure off the defence.

Some fans think he could solve that very same problem we have now. I'm not one of them.

Back