• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

southend4ever

I used to play a little.
Hi Everyone,

With today's announcement that Tilly and Brush are the new number 1 and 2 respectively at Lincoln what better idea that to make an effort to attend the away trip for our league game on March 12.

It would be great for our boys to get a large support and it would show huge support for the two men that brought about years of much happiness and success to the club. It will be a great chance for us to thank the two men for their wonderful achievements.

We could really turn this into a great day with banners and baloons etc if you think drumming up support for this one would be a good idea.

I am going to be the first to put my name on the list for this one! Does anyone else fancy it and what do you think of the idea?

Hi Everyone,

With today's announcement that Tilly and Brush are the new number 1 and 2 respectively at Lincoln what better idea that to make an effort to attend the away trip for our league game on March 12.

It would be great for our boys to get a large support and it would show huge support for the two men that brought about years of much happiness and success to the club. It will be a great chance for us to thank the two men for their wonderful achievements.

We could really turn this into a great day with banners and baloons etc if you think drumming up support for this one would be a good idea.

I am going to be the first to put my name on the list for this one! Does anyone else fancy it and what do you think of the idea?

Great idea wishing our two legends all the best,might even take a Ron out banner along.UTB

Hi Everyone,

Would of gone anyway regardless of tilly

Irrespective of how the team is doing at the time, this is our first opportunity to "show the love" to the best management duo we EVER had.Also funnily enough even before all of this happened I had intended to go as have never seen their ground.Lets all get there, make a noise, support our team and pay our dues to T&B

Was gonna go anyway as its another towards the 92. But with today's announcement its a MUST now. Would be really great if we could take over a 1000 there. Anyone know what sorta allocation we'd get?

Away fans get a "portion" of the big main stand ... think away fans are given around a 1000 but can perhaps ask for more if needed as they normally only get 3/4000 fans!

i will def be up for going singing only one stevie tilson :) but also gotta support southend

Standard allocation is 1,900 in the shared Co-Op Stand at the side of the pitch, which will be plenty.

This stand holds 5,700 (Over half the capacity of Sincil Bank!) so adequate room if required (Which let's be honest won't be)

Hi Everyone,

Suggested the same yesterday afternoon on the Mr Tilson Thread already arranged a Southend Sage Louts Trip

Already in my plans as I have a mate who lives up in Lincoln so it all works out nicely, however, as much as it is Tilly once that whistle goes at 3pm, I'll be supporting Paul Sturrock's boys, the sentiment can wait again till 4.45.

As much as I don't want to sound like a heartless git, it's hardly fair that a man who was without work who was sounded out about taking over from a current manager should be party to a love in for an ex boss. Unfortunately, I get this feeling a few are going to be going up there to "prove" to RM that he was wrong for dismissing Tilly, maybe he was/maybe he wasn't, but this is the situation and it would be better that once that whistle goes people are shouting their approval for Luggy instead. Then once that whistle goes Tilly gets the send off he's deserved. (hopefully after we win 3-0)

If i go it will be to support Southend United and our current manager, thanks for everything Tilson and Brush but their gone now, that's football, move on.

Pre-match and post-match, plenty of heartwarming support for T&B, hopefully focused on thanking them for all they did rather than venting at our chairman - he's a knob but there's a time and a place. During the game, all energy into getting behind Paul Sturrock and the boys.

Bugger that ! Went to Lincoln in June for an Antique Fair and got a £60 fine and 3 points for speeding --- don't fancy that again.

If i go it will be to support Southend United and our current manager, thanks for everything Tilson and Brush but their gone now, that's football, move on.

cant agree more, this whole tilson / brush are gods is crazy. yes they did well for us, but lets move on. i will go to support the team and the thoughts of banners etc is way over the top. how do any of you think that will make ps and tw feel. move on and support the current set up and not harp on about the past. PAUL STURROCKS BLUE AND WHITE ARMY!!!

Back