• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

March Fixtures 2021

8 points for February with 1 game postponed; 31 games played - just 15 remaining now.

This is what March has in store for us:-

Cheltenham (A) - Tuesday 2nd Mar

Oldham (A) - Saturday 6th Mar

Tranmere (H) - Tuesday 9th Mar

Stevenage (H) - Saturday 13th Mar

Scunthorpe (A) - Saturday 20th Mar

Walsall (H) - Tuesday 23rd Mar

Harrogate (A) - Saturday 27th Mar

7 games in total. By the end of this month there will be just 8 games left to play.

Fingers crossed for no red cards and very little injuries - I can't help thinking that we are going to need each & every player.

i think Cheltenham will kick our butts big time... best team in this league..and we will get a couple wins..rest in draws....in March ... in my opinion.

My predictions for March:

Cheltenham A 0/1 points
Oldham A 1 point
Tranmere H 1 point
Stevenage H 3 points
Scunthorpe A 1 point
Walsall H 3 points
Harrogate A 0/1 point

End of March Played 38 Points 37 - 39.

Here you go - it has all been rather strange lately so why not an away win at Scunthorpe to add to the list of odd things that have taken place ............... I'll get my coat.

The 3 homes and Harrogate away are winnable. The others could go either way.

I’d be looking for min 10 points from those, possibly 12?

I have just observed that most teams in the Conference have only played 21 to 24 games. How on earth are they going to fit in the remaining games? Or are there plans to extend their season?

I was looking at Dover a while back and they had 9 games booked for March and games till the end of May

I was looking at Dover a while back and they had 9 games booked for March and games till the end of May
They’ll have to do Saturday Tuesdays Thursdays. Braintree did that a few seasons back and being part time it was outrageous. Think they had barrow on a Tuesday and Southport or something like that on a Thursday both away. Couldn’t stay up there as lads had to get back for work so had to go up and come back for each ?

I would be happy, ish, with 10 points, especially if we take maximum from SteveB and Scunny to move closer to them.

Thought I saw their Chairman on FF yesterday saying they'd cancelled all the rest of their fixtures this season.
I believe I read they had furloughed every employee of the club and cannot afford to continue. Refused to play on and get into debt by taking the loan available?

Back