• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

March's Fixtures

ColinMorrisWalksOnWater

Assistant Head Coach⭐⭐
2-3-24 = Oldham a
5-3-24 = Wealdstone h
9-3-24 = Dagenham h
12-3-24 = Dorking h
16-3-24 = Hartlepool a
23-3-24 = Woking h
29-3-24 = Ebbsfleet a

So 7 games this month and 21 points to play for.

Win them all and a massive upward trek in the table. Lose them all and it would be a calamitous month.

However I don't think the latter will happen at all.

four home games and all against clubs deeply involved or looking over their shoulders at the relegation battle. We have to be looking for three wins and a draw at worst from those.

Oldham away looks the trickiest of the month and we kick of there in just under 24 hours, a point from that would be good imo.

Then Hartlepool and Ebbsfleet away complete the month.

I'd be hoping for 13 to 15 points from this month.

Achieve that and we'd have made ourselves safe for next season with something to spare and a top ten finish would be achievable, which after the way the early part of the season has gone off the pitch would be more than respectable.

What do you all think peeps?

Last edited:
I think it depends what we get at Oldham.
If we won there I would expect us to win the 4 home games and at Ebbsfleet. Maybe a draw at Hartlepool. That would mean 19 points. We could draw at Oldham and win at Hartlepool for the same.

Of course, rrealistically their much to go wrong and we conspired to lose at home to York and drop a couple of points at Oxford........... so what we should do and what we will do may not even be on nodding terms...regrettably...but we could put ourselves back in the mix

I think it depends what we get at Oldham.
If we won there I would expect us to win the 4 home games and at Ebbsfleet. Maybe a draw at Hartlepool. That would mean 19 points. We could draw at Oldham and win at Hartlepool for the same.

Of course, rrealistically their much to go wrong and we conspired to lose at home to York and drop a couple of points at Oxford........... so what we should do and what we will do may not even be on nodding terms...regrettably...but we could put ourselves back in the mix
York and Oxford city says it all anything can happen in this league let’s just hope we get the points to stay in the league

Win 5, lose 2. Until we get Jeremy Kyle back in to shake the curse from beyond the Watford gap that will have to do

Certainly all winnable games there. It would be incredible to actually win them all & highly unlikely but all things being equal I think if you look at each game on its own, you’d be thinking we should win it. Maybe Hartlepool away you’d take a draw. Anything less than 4 wins from the remaining 6 games in March would certainly be disappointing.

Back