• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

EastStandBlue

Life President
Balotelli is quickly becoming my favourite ever Premier League player... Quickly exceeding Chris Samba in the Bat**** Mental stakes.

When he's not busy wearing rival shirts for television interviews, singing rival songs in hospital or taking on Italian Ultras, he's turning up for games wearing this:

Balotelli.jpg

Absolutely amazing. Where do you even buy a hat like that?

Balotelli is quickly becoming my favourite ever Premier League player... Quickly exceeding Chris Samba in the Bat**** Mental stakes.

When he's not busy wearing rival shirts for television interviews, singing rival songs in hospital or taking on Italian Ultras, he's turning up for games wearing this:

Balotelli.jpg

More info pls

More info pls

a) While at Inter, he turned up for a television interview wearing an AC shirt and refused to change.

b) Earlier on this season when he needed surgery, he went back to Italy to have it done. While in the hospital he noticed a camera crew outside, opened the window, and started to sing pro-AC songs to them.

c) He responded to racist taunts by Ultras in a newspaper interview by saying that there's not a space for them in modern football. He actually has a point with this.

He's only gone and followed up the hat with this comedic gem when accepting Tuttosport's Best Young Player award: "I don't know who Jack Wilshere is, but next time we play Arsenal, I'll show him the Golden Boy award that I beat him to".

a) While at Inter, he turned up for a television interview wearing an AC shirt and refused to change.

b) Earlier on this season when he needed surgery, he went back to Italy to have it done. While in the hospital he noticed a camera crew outside, opened the window, and started to sing pro-AC songs to them.

c) He responded to racist taunts by Ultras in a newspaper interview by saying that there's not a space for them in modern football. He actually has a point with this.

True, but that's still 4 less points than his hat.

Balotelli.jpg

Ah yes Pat Jennings did say he misplaced a glove the other day.

im starting to take a dislike for the bloke. He comes across as petulant beyond belief, and is a terrible role model for all Citys younger fans. People may say, well he's only young, and its probably the money and fame that has made him this way.... but thats exactly the problem!

[video=youtube;a0Zsd38GssA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0Zsd38GssA[/video]

In the season of goodwill this is my Christmas to you all; Totti kicking Balotelli hooligan style.

Great hat, and great comments about Jack Wilshire.

He has followed it up by saying only Lionel Messi is a better footballer than him.

Back