• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mario Balotelli: Still Mental

If you can put the way he De Jong'd someone to one side, if only for a second, and bask at the wonder that is Balotelli struggling with basic football tasks... such as putting on a bib.

[video=youtube;WAtYlc1BsK8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAtYlc1BsK8[/video]

He's a total liability which makes it even more amusing Citeh paid £24 million for him. If Mourinho couldn't sort his head out I don't know who can!

How embarrassing !!!

Imagine the scenes after he's taken a **** ...

:moon: Balotelli "er, can someone wipe my arse please !!!"

He's a total liability which makes it even more amusing Citeh paid £24 million for him. If Mourinho couldn't sort his head out I don't know who can!

In his defence, Mourinho has a bit of a track record for making enemies... He earns the respect of the majority, but if he doesn't like you as player you'll receive short shrift. He didn't exactly see eye to eye with Kezman at Chelsea and it was made fairly clear that he didn't think Shevchenko was up to it. Balotelli strikes me as a player you'd need to wrap in cotton wool to keep happy and, much like Cantona, accept the maniac with the genius.

He's played 20 games for City, scoring 10 goals but also receiving two reds and nine yellow cards... Maverick.

This forum needs a 'Mario Ballotelli' prefix for undoubted future threads.

This forum needs a 'Mario Ballotelli' prefix for undoubted future threads.

Indeed it does.

Was caught throwing darts at youth team players at City's training ground because 'he was bored', and that's after he confronted the hooker Rooney slept with by shouting "Rooney! Rooney! Rooney!" at her in a restaurant.

Indeed it does.

Was caught throwing darts at youth team players at City's training ground because 'he was bored', and that's after he confronted the hooker Rooney slept with by shouting "Rooney! Rooney! Rooney!" at her in a restaurant.

he is a nob, but that is pure genius :D and he is a pretty decent footballer aswell, anyone see any of the freekicks he scored in italy? he seems to hit them like rockets that somehow find the corners, no beckhamesque curl just power

Balotelli is quickly becoming my favourite ever Premier League player...

Mine too, the game needs characters like this...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/04/17/article-0-0BAC74DE00000578-244_634x368.jpg
Winding up viewers from Surrey, Berkshire and Hampshire...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/04/17/article-0-0BAC74EA00000578-650_634x367.jpg
Respecting household "names"

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/04/17/article-0-0BAC74EE00000578-329_634x362.jpg
...and not a care in the world...

Seriously, look at his face in that last pic! Legend in the making!!

2zojl00.jpg

That and the "Ahh **** off" by Dalglish to Wenger were two of the best moments of this season.

He appears to have the touch of the Phil Gridelets about him.

Not to be confused with the touch of Phil Gridelet which is a far worse thing.

Seeing little Shaun Wright Philips trying to act as peacemaker and standing 'toe to toe' with Van Der Saar also added to it all.

So has it been established that the Man utd players took exception at SuperMario merely kissing his badge and celebrating? The way they, and Rio in particular acted I presumed he had spat at someone or something??

Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli has notched up nearly £10,000 in parking fines and had his car impounded 27 times since moving to the north west.

Full story: the Sun

Apparantly when Police stopped him and he had £25,000 in cash on the front seat, they asked him why he had it. His response? ''Cos I can.'' Brilliant.

Back