• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I reckon a few people on here must have got this little beauty for Christmas.

So then, when shall we race? Lets set a date and time and see who's the Shrimperzone champion!

Apologies if anyone has added me on here. Ever since buying Guitar Hero World Tour, Mariokart's not got an outing. On the plus side, the Wii (and sadly Pro Evo) were all recovered.

Will try and get on to check tonight.

I've done a lot of adding. Couldn't see any friend requests though. By the way, my Mii is quite elephant man-like - seing as the Wii would let me put my nose below my mouth, I had no choice really!

Irish Shrimper - 3566-2249-3023
Me - 0989-2760-2175
Shrimper2thecore - 0516-7526-9707
carter true blue - 0903-4124-1986
ORM - 5327 4274 7069
JoshC - 0817-6861-4360
Ldnfatso - 1118 3333 7421
seany t - 3909-9494-4027 or 5026-6409-4213

Anyone fancy telling me how to connect to the Internet using my wii? Do I have to pay?

Would be more than willing to have a few rounds of mario kart with people who have it!

Jay.

I shall put my details on here very soon and add you all! How do you add people?!

Kev

Last edited:
So who has got it?

What are your thought of it and the wheel?

If you have a Wii and dont have it, what on Earth is wrong with you?

My opinion is that its amazing, the wheel works really well, and Nintendo have incorporated it seemlessly. Mario Kart games of old (N64 and GC) had four cups to win with a total of 16 courses. I love what they have done this time, there are 8 cups. They have made 16 new tracks, and included 16 old tracks (the best), all the way from the SNES, N64, GC, DS, GBA, fantastic!! Stroke of genius!! There are now also 12 racers in a race rather than the old style 8, another great move, more racers, more items, more points for winning.

Another addition is that is not just karts now, bikes have been included, was sceptical, but they are awesome!!

There seems a lot more to do on this game than old ones. Far more characters to start, along with lots more to unlock too, some totally brand new ones!! Such as Rosalina from Super Mario Galaxy and Funky Kong from DKC and DK64.

Playing online also works really well too, up to 12 in a race, but does not need to be, you dont have to race a certain number of races, competitors drop in and out as they please.

There is a competition channel, but no competitions set up as of yet, Nintendo have not released anything on that yet to my knowledge, but I have no doubt they will also be awesome.

So yes, I love it!!

I have it and enjoy it, and im not to bad at it, ive now moved on to need for speed with the stearing wheel I like that more now

Right I'm adding you all as we speak. Maybe a race later in the week?

Should be a good one with about 10 of us!

Back