• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

palexander

Life President
Surprised this hasnt got more attention, but see Mark Carrington came on as a late sub last night and is pretty much flying under the radar.

Not sure the point of giving him 10 mins was, but I remember him being a very decent CM for MK Dons and was highly rated when he first came through at Crewe.

Could be a right sneaky signing by Brown.

Will probably be dependent on what happens with Lee and O'Toole over next few days

Either ways it great we are looking to bring in decent players who will be a step forward

Surprised this hasnt got more attention, but see Mark Carrington came on as a late sub last night and is pretty much flying under the radar.

Not sure the point of giving him 10 mins was, but I remember him being a very decent CM for MK Dons and was highly rated when he first came through at Crewe.

Could be a right sneaky signing by Brown.

Fully agree, and I know Stats rated him highly at MK Dons. Would be a great addition if he's fit. Let's hope he impresses, still only 26 too!

is it possiible brown wants him, laird, lee, and otoole in as cm, timlin and 1 other as LM and hurst and 1 other as RM :unsure:

is it possiible brown wants him, laird, lee, and otoole in as cm, timlin and 1 other as LM and hurst and 1 other as RM :unsure:

I doubt we will get Lee as he is most likely out of our budget. No bids have been made for O'Toole either according to an article a few days ago.

What I'm interested in is does Mark Carrington like the new kit and is he going to buy the away kit. Sorry, I'm being facetious.

i thouught we had talks with lee?? otoole was i think a link that appered when white signed as their freinds apprently

i thouught we had talks with lee?? otoole was i think a link that appered when white signed as their freinds apprently
I think Brown just said he was interested in Lee and O'Toole. I don't think there's been any more than that just yet.

Back