• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mark Milligan

smoore

Scored the winner (via his back) for Macarthur in a 1-0 win in their first ever game in the A League against Simon Cox’s Western Sydney Wanderers.

Appreciate I may be in the minority but he was massively under appreciated - almost criminally and disrespectfully - while here and would’ve been a great influence on the pitch now with the recent upturn

Bloke was an absolute class act on the pitch and off it. Wouldn't have said no to him sticking around this season. Wasn't taken to by the likes of Cox and Kiernan because he came in and had a go at establishing some semblance of dressing room leadership, wouldn't take their **** and called them out on lack of effort.

I am glad he is doing well for Macarther & got his own back on Cox after their issue at SUFC in 2019, as Milligan had an go at our seniors players for their lack of efforts. He did well in January & February against Bristol Rovers in League one as his influence showed & have inspired our kids.

Saw him a lot on 2 spells playing for Melbourne Victory - agree that a good player and influence but legs gone.

Massive downside is that he never showed any loyalty both times pushing through to leave midseason to chase middle east cash so I'd say based on this experience even if renewal option was taken up he would always have pushed to move on once a better financial option came along

Saw him a lot on 2 spells playing for Melbourne Victory - agree that a good player and influence but legs gone.

Massive downside is that he never showed any loyalty both times pushing through to leave midseason to chase middle east cash so I'd say based on this experience even if renewal option was taken up he would always have pushed to move on once a better financial option came along
Waiting for loyalty from professional sportsman only results in disappointment!

Massively underrated I thought. Yes maybe the legs had gone. But you could see he had quality. Was in a struggling side with poor managers playing odd formations

a decent player and a good pro. But I suspect we picked him up in league 1 when he was really ready for league 2.

Appreciate I may be in the minority but he was massively under appreciated - almost criminally and disrespectfully - while here and would’ve been a great influence on the pitch now with the recent upturn

I thought he was one of the worst players to have some sort of reputation in recent times and showed what a bell end K Bond was to even entertain him.

Back