• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mark Ovendale ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ May 28 2004,03:03)]Might be worth a look, not had any offers since he left York and might be a bloody good signing.

Ovendale Story
Can't open the link.

But forgive me, without knowing the players history, to be less than inspired about the fact that he's had no offers. If he was THAT good surely someone would have come along...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ May 28 2004,08:38)]Doncaster are rumoured to be interested.
Oh well he's definitely on his way to Doncaster then!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fbm @ May 28 2004,06:30)]But forgive me, without knowing the players history
He's not a bad keeper at all.  I think he came out of Welsh non-league to Bournemouth & my mate down there always rated him very highly.  I have a feeling someone paid reasonable money for him to the Cherries but can't remember who.

My mate will find out what Ovey is up to this weekend concerning where is looking at playing next season, as he is meeting up with some of Ovey's best mates this weekend.
Ovendale, comes from Wisbech , Cambridgeshire but has bought a house up in York - don't know if that will effect his decision.

Back