• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its abloody disgrace the way he comes swanning in the away end to sit with us, as though we are a bunch of mugs!!

2 Seasons ago he really stuffed us and Steve Wignall up by doing what he did, sure i never thought he was that brilliant and I don't feel we miss him one little bit. But its the nature he went around hid doings that really grattes with me. The bloke showed no regard to Southend (THE CLUB WE ALL SUPPORT) or any of the fans that made him a cult figure. He blatently used us as a bargaining tool, and then turned his back on us at the 11th hour after he promised Wignall he would be in to sign the next day.

What grates me is all the spotty boys signing his name at Rushden like hes a bloody hero. Lets be honest he wasnt at the Rushden game to support Southend at all, he came to watch his mate Bramble who would have given him a couple of comps. Do you think Wayne Rooney will be back at Everton this saturday, and all the fans signing and arse licking him?
rock.gif
? hhhmmm I think not.

I was well happy that some of the Southend Fans had enough nonce to give Mark Rawle some f**king stick, and in my eyes he deserves all he gets, I love and support Southend and don't appreciate football mersonaries like rawle stuffing my beloved club up.

Who the f**k does he think he is coming in our end to watch a team he turned his back on?

Can you imagine the responce say Paul Ince would get if he wen't too watch West Ham in their end? I tell you he would get slaughtered so why are people singing his naeme for christs sake, he is a judas of the highest degree.

Not sure what Rooney has done wrong. Most of us work for a living (footballers are no different) and if a bigger company (ie Man U) offered us loads of money to work for them what would we do?

There are only one constants in football and that is us the fans. We NEVER change clubs, players do.

Do agree that Rawle would be advised to sit someone else at away games though.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (one flew over the cockles nest @ Sep. 06 2004,10:59)]I think its abloody disgrace the way he comes swanning in the away end to sit with us, as though we are a bunch of mugs!!

What grates me is all the spotty boys signing his name at Rushden like hes a bloody hero.
Cant beleive people were singing his f**king name  
sad.gif

JUDAS

He had an effeminate white flannel to mop his brow.

Oh, and he got free tickets from Tes.

And he's been released by Oxford, came to beg a job with Southend, who told him to eff off.

Tes... you are hereby banned from having any complimentary tickets to give away to Judas parasites like Rawle!

Good goal on Saturday mate... keep it up!
wink.gif

You lot are out of order. Rawle should be shown your respect. He obviously loves the club, and his inner torment at what he did obviously stopped him from settling in at Oxford.

Rawle should be welcomed back to the family by the club and it's supporters.

I think he could still do a job down at Roots Hall

The burger bars are often understaffed.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Sep. 06 2004,14:36)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Sep. 06 2004,15:29)]I think he could still do a job down at Roots Hall
the West Stand toilets are always filthy
As long as he did that after he worked in the burger bar or really washed his hands well.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Sep. 06 2004,16:37)]
[b said:
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Sep. 06 2004,15:29)]I think he could still do a job down at Roots Hall
As long as he did that after he worked in the burger bar or really washed his hands well.
Hhhhhh... but would you trust him if he said he will wash his hands?

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Sep. 06 2004,14:45)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Sep. 06 2004,16:37)]
[b said:
[b said:
Hhhhhh... but would you trust him if he said he will wash his hands?

rock.gif
That'd depend on whether or not he could get more money from someone else for NOT washing them, wouldn't it?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Sep. 06 2004,16:53)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Sep. 06 2004,15:27)]the club and it's supporters.
*shakes his head ruefully at the declining standards of grammar in Malta*

cool.gif
tounge.gif
'Its'!

Picky.

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Sep. 06 2004,16:27)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Sep. 06 2004,16:53)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Sep. 06 2004,15:27)]the club and it's supporters.
*shakes his head ruefully at the declining standards of grammar in Malta*

cool.gif

tounge.gif
'Its'!

Picky.

tounge.gif
Of course, you've never scored a cheap point off me by picking up on a small grammatical error of mine...

tounge.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back