• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mark Warren

TerryintheWest

I spoke to Justin Edinburgh today and Mark is approaching full fitness after a lengthy injury.
smile.gif

I really rated Warren and thought it was a shame he left. Funny how you rate someone they leave and then you have your best season's for years.

Don't know if you saw the interview in the latest All At Sea, but Wozza said he preferred his time at Southend rather than at Col******r.

A fully committed player, I hope he's back on the pitch soon helping Fisher get promotion.

I hope he's back on the pitch...but Fisher can sod off if they want me egging them on to promotion...Billericay fan here you see. Justin "money bags" Edinburgh is no longer on my christmas card list.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Justin "money bags" Edinburgh

was reading the paper and then put it back and walked off!!

pretty much as I did!!  
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (keefmoon @ Feb. 22 2006,15:34)]I hope he's back on the pitch...but Fisher can sod off if they want me egging them on to promotion...Billericay fan here you see. Justin "money bags" Edinburgh is no longer on my christmas card list.
The Barry Fry of Non league......
sad.gif

I am with you on this one Keefmoon, having been brought up in Billericay (and going to all of the Vase finals) I still keep an eye out for the results

Fisher have become my second team this year, I've been to Champion Hill quite a few times to see them.

Obviously I understand your annoyance with Edinburgh leaving, Fisher are a bit like Chelsea with lots of money able to attract the best players.

Maybe he felt he'd taken Billericay as far as he could...or he received an offer to good to refuse...

Billericay are much better off without Edinburgh anyway. He got us relegated, failed to get promotion the next season the mid-table obscurity the next. He'll fail to get Fisher promotion this season even though they were top when he took over.

Spotted Edinburgh at RH for last few Reserve games. Maybe Jay Smith could be Fisher bound. Or a swap Prior for Warren.

When i went to the reservers when we played col ewe i saw him there but couldn't remember who he was
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCHUTTON @ Feb. 23 2006,17:07)]When i went to the reservers when we played col ewe i saw him there but couldn't remember who he was
tounge.gif
Doesn't he look like the black dude in Hearsay who also, incidently looks like Shrek?

Whereverrrrrrrr you goooooooooooooooooooo
I'm gonna be there
etc etc

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Feb. 24 2006,10:43)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCHUTTON @ Feb. 23 2006,17:07)]When i went to the reservers when we played col ewe i saw him there but couldn't remember who he was
tounge.gif
Doesn't he look like the black dude in Hearsay who also, incidently looks like Shrek?

Whereverrrrrrrr you goooooooooooooooooooo
I'm gonna be there
etc etc
I think you are referring to Danny Foster.

Bit of an insult to Wozza that...?!

Warren was quality, shame he left. Always remember that goal that sunk swansea 3-2 when we had 8 men left on the pitch!

Who the hell are fisher? a Billericay based team or something?
what a funny name?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (silentshrimper @ Feb. 26 2006,18:12)]Warren was quality, shame he left. Always remember that goal that sunk swansea 3-2 when we had 8 men left on the pitch!

Who the hell are fisher? a Billericay based team or something?
what a funny name?

Currently second in Ryman Premier.
Fisher Athletic, based in Rotherhithe in London, but currently playing at Dulwich Hamlet as their ground is being developed.

Named after Catholic Martyr Blessed John Fisher.

Whoever it was that said that about taking Billericay nowhere, I completely agree. I think we are better off without him, but my annoyance is not with Billericay not having him at the helm, but at him and the principal of the thing. Walking out on a club that gave you your first chance in management (who, as you said, he has only taken downwards, and then consolidated in that lower division) just because they offer you more money. I am very glad Matt Jones has decided to stay, as I think he's a good coach and has very good knowledge of the non-league circuit. Better than Edinburgh's anyway.

Back