• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

MARTIN DAWN (LECKHAMPTON) LIMITED

The Big Dady

¡Viva la Kevolución! ⭐️ ⭐️
Staff member
By Order of the Court to wind up

MARTIN DAWN LECKHAMPTON LIMITED

Interesting that no one appeared on behalf of the company, so it has gone and no longer exists.

Page 1.png

Page 2.png

Page 3.png

I do wonder how much this is contributing to things. Martin Dawn owns Martin Dawn Leckhampton and until yesterday was declared a controlling shareholder of SEL (which owns Southend United). Why is MD no longer controlling shareholder, and who is?

I do wonder how much this is contributing to things. Martin Dawn owns Martin Dawn Leckhampton and until yesterday was declared a controlling shareholder of SEL (which owns Southend United). Why is MD no longer controlling shareholder, and who is?
I mean, we wouldn't be surprised if it was all linked, would we?

Well, there are only 2 shareholders of SEL each owning 50% of the shares the other being the mysterious Mezcal Investments (BVI). Maybe MD have sold their shares, possibly to Elounda PLC?

Oh yes . Partnership of mum and two sons….(Ron resigned)
It’s all about creating a dynastic financial empire for the family.
Pure Thatcherism no such thing as community vibes from them
Tragic

Again, not political point I really dislike all British political movements equally.

99.99% of Southend’s population do not have this ‘loadsa money’ type of mindset and sometimes get wrongly stereotyped as sharing it. Deep down I think we all know it’s wrong.

Last edited:
It’s all about creating a dynastic financial empire for the family.
Pure Thatcherism no such thing as community vibes from them
Tragic

Again, not political point I really dislike all British political movements equally.

99.99% of Southend’s population do not have this ‘loadsa money’ type of mindset and sometimes get wrongly stereotyped as sharing it. Deep down I think we all know it’s wrong.
Didn't Ron say in his press conference statement that his son had lost the 25 million quid inheritance he'd lost for him in investing (cough) in SUFC?

You would imagine RHL the direct owners of RH & FF or poaossinly Elounda LLP RHL’s parent. These companies seem to have solid balance sheets and up to date accounts.

But don’t discount a NewCo in readiness for sale

Back