• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Martin McGuinness Dies Aged 66

Please don't let the news today be full of eulogising. This man had blood on his hands - and a considerable amount of that. Yes, he may have worked towards peace in later years but his past should never be forgotten, or in my opinion, forgiven.

I just hope the Queen disinfected her hand after that infamous shake. To allow that man anywhere near our Queen was unforgivable. Vile man.

You lot have made your minds up, there's really not much point commenting is there.

I just hope the Queen disinfected her hand after that infamous shake. To allow that man anywhere near our Queen was unforgivable. Vile man.

Coming this summer

nbc-fires-donald-trump-after-he-calls-mexicans-rapists-and-drug-runners.jpg

You lot have made your minds up, there's really not much point commenting is there.

Yep, my mind is very made up. He ordered murders whether you like it or not and had innocent blood on his hands. I hope he goes straight to hell and burns in the fires for all time.

In your case certainly not.

A friend of mine, who was in the army, had the job of listening into his conversations during the height of the troubles, as they had his house and offices bugged. He has personally heard McGuinness order the shooting of Soldiers and civilians.

After years of denial it was proved that the IRA fired first at troops on Bloody Sunday. The man who opened fire was McGuinness. Yet we are still spending huge sums of our money to try and convict former soldiers. You won't see that deluded fool JC sit down with any of our military and defend them.

MM was pure evil, he has taken to the grave the places were bodies have been dumped and families will continue to grieve.
He knew he was dying and still took the secrets to the grave, hope he suffered in his last moments and is screaming in hell for ever and a day

RIP.Martin McGuinness.

You wonder why people abuse you on this site. I can't make out if you're genuinely twisted or just trolling for some attention. How can you wish that scum **** RIP is beyond me.

The bloke was and will always be a ****ing scum ****!

A photo I have seen today taken in 2007 of people sat round a table looking at ease with each other - Martin McGuinness, Bertie Ahern, Tony Blair, Peter Hain and Ian Paisley. So essentially mortal enemies sat together to end a war.

Of course McGuinness is a murderer. He was also part of the peace process and people way way more effected by his actions than any of us chose to push his past to one side for the sake of the future.

3 things I have read today on Twitter:

James O'Brien - journalist

McGuiness was both a murderous terrorist & a powerful force for peace. He changed. Our furiously binary zeitgeist can't compute such change.

Jonathan Freedland - journalist

I once saw M McGuinness holding a room of Israeli and Palestinian leaders rapt, patiently explaining necessity - and possibility - of peace

Most importantly:
Jo Berry

Tebbit not speaking for all, I value Martin McGuinness as inspiring example of peace and reconciliation. I lost my Dad in Brighton Bomb @GMB

A photo I have seen today taken in 2007 of people sat round a table looking at ease with each other - Martin McGuinness, Bertie Ahern, Tony Blair, Peter Hain and Ian Paisley. So essentially mortal enemies sat together to end a war.

Of course McGuinness is a murderer. He was also part of the peace process and people way way more effected by his actions than any of us chose to push his past to one side for the sake of the future.

3 things I have read today on Twitter:

James O'Brien - journalist

McGuiness was both a murderous terrorist & a powerful force for peace. He changed. Our furiously binary zeitgeist can't compute such change.

Jonathan Freedland - journalist

I once saw M McGuinness holding a room of Israeli and Palestinian leaders rapt, patiently explaining necessity - and possibility - of peace

Most importantly:
Jo Berry

Tebbit not speaking for all, I value Martin McGuinness as inspiring example of peace and reconciliation. I lost my Dad in Brighton Bomb @GMB

And once the above has been digested.

Warrington, Bishopsgate, Baltic Exchange, Guildford Pubs, Birmingham Pubs, Arndale Centre, Enneskillen, Belfast, Londonderry, Balcombe Street, Canery Wharf and the failed attempt closer to home on Canvey. Digest a few of those then write ****ing RIP.

I'll save my RIPs for innocent victims like Tim Parry and Johnathan Ball. I hope McGuinness rots in hell - utter scum.

And once the above has been digested.

Warrington, Bishopsgate, Baltic Exchange, Guildford Pubs, Birmingham Pubs, Arndale Centre, Enneskillen, Belfast, Londonderry, Balcombe Street, Canery Wharf and the failed attempt closer to home on Canvey. Digest a few of those then write ****ing RIP.
I didn't write RIP I said 'Of course McGuinness is a murderer. He was also part of the peace process and people way way more effected by his actions than any of us chose to push his past to one side for the sake of the future.'

Back