• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Martin Out

Shrimper

Life President
Sorry but i've had enough with this guy. Not only does he give us loads of ******** reports and hopes for a new stadium, he also makes up ******** stories in attempts to win the fans over. I respect the guy and i do admire what he's done for the club but i think it's time it was handed to the fans.

Sorry but i've had enough with this guy. Not only does he give us loads of ******** reports and hopes for a new stadium, he also makes up ******** stories in attempts to win the fans over. I respect the guy and i do admire what he's done for the club but i think it's time it was handed to the fans.

i think you need to take some time to chill out, think things over and then open your mouth.

don't know why but that 1st post has made me laugh...........i don't know whether to agree or disagree........:D

i just wanna know where all our accumilated money has gone from selling our best players... Eastwood, JCR, Bailey, Hooper... TV Rights money... a good couple of mil there and all we can get is month long loans... loans are why we're so f*cked now

I really hope this has been saving up for a big attack in the summer or we have no hope

I'm sorry but i think your comments are absolutely ridiculous ! have you got proof that Ron is making up stories ??? Ok so he tried to get tonights game on and failed, i am annoyed about it yes but thats not his call, its the call of the referee.
And if the club is handed to the fans are you going dip your hand in your pocket and pay for the day to day running of the club and for the new stadium ?

I'm sorry but i think your comments are absolutely ridiculous ! have you got proof that Ron is making up stories ??? Ok so he tried to get tonights game on and failed, i am annoyed about it yes but thats not his call, its the call of the referee.
And if the club is handed to the fans are you going dip your hand in your pocket and pay for the day to day running of the club and for the new stadium ?

Me feels a Thread close down coming!!!

I've read some unadulterated crap on here during my time but this probably takes the biscuit. I'll assume that some of the people advocating this have no idea what life was like under the stewardship of the Rubins, Jobson & heaven forbid Anton Johnson.

I am sure that RM has his faults and when he took over at the club I had my doubts, but he has improved our financial position where the club have made an operating profit these past two years.

And anyone asking where money has gone, well if you used that powerful organism lurking between your collective ears, just consider it may have gone to service the clubs 3 million quid debt. Or do some of you want us to be so indebted that we are in danger of falling out of the Football League entirely.

Back