• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Match 1

My matchid is 35895763 currently 1-1 away against a team just dropped out of Series IV. (Cue best Sky voice)This could be the game that decides the championship
biggrin.gif

Arsenal_Wonders 5 -0 shrimper

"The visitors weren´t able to produce at least 9 players, which is the minimum amount allowed, so they had to concede to a walk over."

Opps!!
laugh.gif
down.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend_utd_fan @ Feb. 06 2005,18:24)]How can I watch other teams games?  
suspect.gif
The only way I know is to link to other teams via England menu then click on their current matches and click on the Live box (unless you've got HAM match viewer which is excellent)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Feb. 06 2005,18:26)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend_utd_fan @ Feb. 06 2005,18:24)]How can I watch other teams games?  
suspect.gif
The only way I know is to link to other teams via England menu then click on their current matches and click on the Live box (unless you've got HAM match viewer which is excellent)
I done that and went to essex found your name online so I will watch your game then.
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Feb. 06 2005,18:34)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barmy Army @ Feb. 06 2005,18:33)]Now 3-1

Another season in Div VI
That's a bit of a defeatist Wiggy moment for you
smile.gif
Take a peek at my division and look at Steelfist, Pez's Superstars and Rochdale Rovers and you'll see why I simply couldn't afford to lose a game this season.

VI.254

Back