• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Match Highlights Online Now...

Completely agree, defo penalty. Great finish from Clarkey though at the death.:D

I thought it was a pen on the night & the replay confirms that. Collis unlucky with the pen he steps to the right first & then flings his arm out to the left & was not far away from saving it.

According to the stats Rovers did not have a shot on target, well how can the shot cleared off the line not count as a shot on target?

Great strike from Clarke once again & he was unlucky not to get one in the first half.

A long ball by Lewis Hunt, Clarke went for the header with two defenders and the ball fell to his right foot :) and he drove it into the 'keeper's bottom left corner.

The penalty would have looked alright on a basketball court!

Last edited:
someone describe the goal and was it any good?

Sure mate.

Lewis Hunt catches the ball in his arm pit and flicks in on to Clarkey who balances the ball in his **** crack. He lets one go propelling the ball to Matty Harrold.

Harrold who is on a uni-cycle peddles 40 yards almost unchallenged before unleashing a pass to Leon Clark who smakes the ball in using a swing ball racket. Happy times.....

Hope this helps....

DtS

That's a fantastic finish. Maybe I should revise my post in the other thread on Clarke...

Back