• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Slipperduke

The Camden Cad
"What's that coming over the hill? Is it the Tactics Truck? It might very well be. The word on the street, Daddy-O, is that ITV are planning to snatch the BBC's highlights package away from them, bringing another period of Match of the Day to a premature close.

The last time this happened was in 2001 and I, for one, was livid. Match of the Day was great and ITV have never been very good at football coverage. If it's not Clive Tyldsley banging on about, "that magical night in Barcelona," then it's Steve Ryder oozing his way onto the screen like a timeshare salesman with designs on your wife. But this time, it's hard to get too upset about it all."

More ill-thought out accusations and torturous similies over at the 4portSake link below. Any comments of praise or abuse are very welcome, as it's judged on what kind of response it gets.

"What's that coming over the hill? Is it the Tactics Truck? It might very well be. The word on the street, Daddy-O, is that ITV are planning to snatch the BBC's highlights package away from them, bringing another period of Match of the Day to a premature close.

The last time this happened was in 2001 and I, for one, was livid. Match of the Day was great and ITV have never been very good at football coverage. If it's not Clive Tyldsley banging on about, "that magical night in Barcelona," then it's Steve Ryder oozing his way onto the screen like a timeshare salesman with designs on your wife. But this time, it's hard to get too upset about it all."

More ill-thought out accusations and torturous similies over at the 4portSake link below. Any comments of praise or abuse are very welcome, as it's judged on what kind of response it gets.

Totally agree with you , MOD is teh ome of football . The other channels simply employ the cheapest plodders they can find , and hope for the best .

Totally agree with you , MOD is teh ome of football . The other channels simply employ the cheapest plodders they can find , and hope for the best .

I disagree, ITV don't employ the cheapest plodders they can find. ITV pay vast sums to plodders.

ps Slipper, you might want to include a link in your actual post, just in case anyone has signatures switched off.

I disagree, ITV don't employ the cheapest plodders they can find. ITV pay vast sums to plodders.

ps Slipper, you might want to include a link in your actual post, just in case anyone has signatures switched off.

Cheers mate, I didn't know you could do that!

http://www.4sportsake.com/

The standard of debate over there is the same as usual. I should never have sent the link to my mum.

Most people don't switch off signatures, which is why it is a particularly effective way of advertising. I believe further advertising opportunities may be available, contact the owners for more details.

Most people don't switch off signatures, which is why it is a particularly effective way of advertising. I believe further advertising opportunities may be available, contact the owners for more details.

I don't think anyone will be advertsing on there. It's just a big page full of sexual insults now! I think some kind of filter may be called for

I don't think anyone will be advertsing on there. It's just a big page full of sexual insults now! I think some kind of filter may be called for

Eh? I was referring to advertising in SZ signatures.

As for comments on your blog being a page of sexual insults, I refer you to your previous comment:

The standard of debate over there is the same as usual. I should never have sent the link to my mum.

Back